🍁

🎗🎗🎗

🎗🎗🎗

taking huge steps he entered the building his dark aura was making everyone tremble in fear, he clenched his jaw trying to control his anger he was late again and the reason was only one person who doesn't leaves his mind she was not physically present but his mind still gets numb even by her mere mention.

opening the door of his office with a thud he entered inside his eyes went out of the huge window seeing the beautiful picture on the billboard making him more angry then he was before.

"Ahil..Ahil..."he shouted for his secretary who entered the office not knowing the cause of his boss's sudden anger.

"kitni bar kaha hai is room ka curtains nahi khulain ga "he shouted pointing towards the window making the poor man tremble in fear taking the remote with trembling hands Ahil closed the curtain immediately not trying to make him more angry.

(how many times do I have to tell you not to open these curtains)

He was about to say something when the ringing of his phone stopped him in the middle, making him sigh.

"Asslam O Alikum"he heard the voice from the other side making him close his eyes while signing Ahil to go out with his finger who immediately went out leaving him alone.

"Walikum Aslam Lala"he said plopping down on his chair.

"kya hua itna gussa main kyun lag raha ho itni subha subha"Salar said chuckling.

(what happen why are you so angry so early in the morning)

"kuch nahi Lala kisi na khwab main a kar meri neend kharab kar di"he said clinching his jaws while he closed his fist turning his knuckle white.

(nothing someone disturbed by sleep by coming into my dream)

"tu phir tum kisi ko apna uper hawi kyun hona deta ho"he asked, making him sigh.

(then why are you letting anyone take control on yourself)

"main tu koshish karta hun bas ya dil sath nahi deta"he said closing his eyes.

(I am trying but just this heart does not agree)

"lala main kya itna badkismat hun ka itna saal bad bhi ya dard meri jaan nahi chodhta"he asked, gulping down the lump that was formed in his throat.

(lala what would I do ,Am I that unlucky that after so many years I am still not able to forget this pain)

"Nahi Sikander aisa nahi kahta har andhera ka bad roshni zaror hoti hai bas sahi waqt ka intezar karo"he replied reassuring him .

(no Sikander don't say like this after every darkness there is a light just wait for the right time)

"Kar raha hun lala wohi kar raha hun...ap batain apna kyun phone kiya"he asked, furrowing a little.