Chapter 29

Hinata was on a stretcher and was being taken to the hospital.

"S-say N-naruto kun, did I change a little?" asked Hinata.

"No, you changed a lot," said Naruto as she was being taken away to hospital.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jiji, why do only Sasuke gets to train with Kakashi sensei?" asked Naruto.

"Naruto it's because of the Sharingan. Now don't be so sore," said Hiruzen.

"It's just... the way Temari treated Tenten and how Gaara attacked Bushy brows even when he was declared the winner, it's getting under my skin," said Naruto angrily.

"Now now, go to the hot spring or something and relax a little. You can't train well without mental peace," said Hiruzen.

"You are saying that so I go away and you can read Icha Icha in peace. What a godfather have I got, who writes smut, and a Hokage, who reads that smut," said Naruto.

"This is not smut, this is a very fine novel," said Hiruzen.

"Whatever," said Naruto as he walked away. He did ridicule the hot spring idea, but he couldn't deny that it was a good idea.

After a few minutes of walking, he reached the hot spring. He had only been there for a few minutes, when he saw a man with long white hair peeping into the women section of the hot spring.

"Come on, seriously?" asked Naruto from behind.

"Huh?" asked the man, startled.

"Seriously? You're so desperate that you are peeping? Come on old man," said Naruto.

"Don't make a ruckus. It would be a waste to get caught," said the man.

" You are not a closet pervert or a normal pervert, you are a Shameless pervert!" said Naruto in awe.

"Know me as mountain toad, spirit sage who acquires immortality. Also commonly known as toad mountain sage!" said the man as a toad appeared.

"... Pervy sage. Yes, ero sennin," deadpanned Naruto.

Then it clicked.

"Same marks under eyes, same hair, just an older look," said Naruto as he compared him to a photo in a book.

"You are Jiraiya!" gasped Naruto.

"Yes, now brat, tell me your name," said Jiraiya, as he was a little interested to see a copy of tales of a gutsy ninja in a hands of a kid.

"Before that, will you teach me some stuff? I mean, you are sannin and all," said Naruto.

"Why would I do that?" asked Jiraiya.

"Three reasons. 1, you are a seal master and I need your help. 2, my friend is targeted by Orochimaru, and three you are my godfather." Naruto said the last part with a smirk.

"WHAT!" gasped Jiraiya.

"Yo, my name is Naruto Uzumaki, I am the son of Minato Namikaze the fourth Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki the red hot habanero, and the jinchuriki of the respected and feared Kurama, the nine-tailed beast, also known as the king of the tailed beast," said Naruto.

"Uhh... well..." started Jiraiya, unsure of what to say.

"Don't stutter ero sennin," said naruto.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" he yelled.

"Anyways, train me. I have got this awesome idea," said Naruto.

"Slow down a little. I am meeting my godson for the first time and he knows way more about himself than I could have imagined," said Jiraiya.