°~ Father ~°

Finally the lunch time has arrived. And Chaerin was beyond happy about it. Despite her skinny figure, Chaerin lived for food. Oh and music too. So she happily got in cafeteria and filled her plate. She was humming happily, as she sat for the table with her squad. Digging in her food, Chaerin thought how quiet it is in cafeteria.

"Daebak! Guys BIG news! Lee Suho's father is no other than the Lee Joohun!"

Everyone started commenting on that,as they looked at Suho. That ticked me off and took me at the edge of my nerves. Couldn't he wait until I finish my lunch huh? In front of my salad dude?

" Stop it for fucks sake!" I shout, slamming my hands on the table. Now everyone looked at me. Great. I sigh in annoyance.

"And my father is the Hwang Ji Seok and what?! Does it matter?! Calm your tits down geez." I walked out of cafeteria annoyed.

I knew how Suho didn't liked when people knew about his father. And how he probably hates him now because of Seyeon. How I hate my father, he hates his father too. And I understand him perfectly.

I walked to the school grounds and saw Seojun and his gang. His gang was screaming and were they fangirling...? I look at Seojun who glared somewhere and I followed his glance. And I saw the man of the day. Suho's father or the famous actor and CEO Lee Joohun.

I smirk as I walked up to him, clapping slowly. He looked at me, his eyes widening slightly. I love how we Hwangs make everyone wide-eyed. And luck's on my side today, because for once I was glad of who my father was.

Both of CEO's hated each other's guts. They were enemies after all. They are always competing and finding ways to destroy each other. And they didn't know that Suho and I are friends.

"Isn't that Mr. Lee? It's nice to see you. Especially now." I smiled at him, sarcasm lacing through my words. He tensed up.

Hwang Chaerin was a happy-go-lucky girl, until her mother died. Since then her father became different and her life started treating her as crap. The life has taught her to be the Hwang. Even if she didn't wanted that. She did. But it had some good sides. She can be a royal bitch whenever she wants to because her father supports that.

Everyone knew she was dangerous. And she even knew that. With genius iq, face like it came out of Vogue, talking abilites and that bitch aura. Everyone knew. And that's what raised her ego up in the sky.

"What's wrong? You didn't expected to see me here, huh?"

"Miss Hwang." My surname coming out of his mouth with hatred. I smirk.

"So you remember me...? Well, I will make sure to don't forget me after this too. Look... old man. I'm not like your son Suho or Han Seojun." I got closer to him looking at him dead serious.

"I will fucking ruin you. Destroy you. That even ashes from you won't be left after you."

Suddenly I felt being pulled by collar of my jacket. I was ready to punch whoever it was, but then at the corner of my eye I saw it was Han Seojun.

She didn't knew what she felt in that moment, but she knew she was grateful that he stopped her from talking more. Because whenever she looked at Suho's father, she remembered that Seyeon killed himself because of him.

And it drived her mad.

She couldn't believe she would be grateful to Han Seojun, but it turned that way. The more she wanted to get away from him, the more he was around her. She couldn't get away from him.

But then she will try her best to make him to stay away from her.

Note: I hope that you liked today's chapter

(chapters are not edited fully so i hope that you understand)