|Yule Ball

A/N
I had to write this story again because Wattpad couldn't let me upload the other one😢l did make changes l hope you like it tho,l love you all❤😈and the suit Leo is talking about is for Zendaya  -Happy ending:)
___///____////____///____////____///___////__☆

•1 week later•
"Leo get up!" He groans on the other side of the pillow,"Please wake up today is the Yule ball,l didn't get to buy my dress." He yawns"You don't need a dress y/n just wear a cute suit you know,l have a friend who sales ladies suit and l know it will fit your sexy body." I roll my eye's and smile "Oh shut up Leo I'm pregnant for Merlin's sake." He lays his head on my chest while I play with his hair "That doesn't mean anything y/n even if you are pregnant,It doesn't mean you can't wear anything you want." I chuckle "You are right." He wraps his arm around my waist and falls asleep on my chest."Remember Leo l can't fall for you neither can you." He chuckles "Who said l'll fall for you,l already have an eye on someone else Blackwood." I giggle "Okay then."

•30 MINUTES LATER•

"Can you wake up now,l have to go buy a dress Leo not a suit." I roll my eye's "Com'on just wear a suit you will look hot please y/n.." He looks up at me and makes a puppy face" Fine ugh....next time I'm not wearing it." He smiles while running his fingers through my hair "Thanks y/n." I form a cute smile on my face showing off my pearly white teeth,"Whatever let's go buy the suit."

He got off my chest and laid his head on the pillow. I stood up and went to the bathroom taking a hot steamy shower,l gripped on my towel walking towards Leo's closet he closed his eye's and covered his face with a pillow. I giggled and took out my black mini dress and my white heels.

I checked if Leo was watching,l dropped my towel on the floor and my black panty and black lace bra."Can l look now?" He takes out his pillow out of his face and turns to face me,his face reddened"Leo l never told you to look did I?" I face palm myself,he looks up and down and forms a smirk on his face."Dude you always do this." I roll my eye's and wore my black mini dress "Can you help me zip?" He stands up and walks towards me,he zipped my dress and buries his head on my neck. "Are you a veela?"He chuckles,I narrow my eye's while looking at his reflection in the mirror"Nooo why would you think that!?" He rolls his eye's "You are just fucking attractive y/n." I seal my lips in a thin line while looking at his reflection in the mirror." Thank you Levendoré.." He rolls his eye's and walked towards the bathroom.

I sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Mattheo's ring.I sigh and shut my eye's all the scenarios of Mattheo and l having sex came flooding through my mind. I moan forgetting Leonardo is with me.

"Why are you moaning y/n?" I quickly open my eye's and turned to face him."I-um..I think the baby just kicked..." I lie,he raises his eyebrow and nods lightly "Sure...." I clear my throat "I think we should get going..." He brushes through his long brown hair "Give me a minute..."

I took out my favourite novel and began reading it."I'm done we can leave now or are you still reading your novel?" I look up to him and shut my book."No it's fine I'll read later we should get going anyways."I placed my book on top of the table and pulled down my dress.

We both walked through the corridors and saw Sarah and Draco"Hey Sarah!" I hug her while she's kissing my forehead,l pull away from the hug and hugged Draco who didn't embrace me back "Since when you don't know how to hug Malfoy?" Sarah lightly punches Draco on his arm."Sorry I didn't think she would hug me..." l roll my eye's "Draco shut it l always hug you..." Sarah rolls her eye's "Are you guys going to Hogsmead?" I clear my throat "Yes we are suppose to be leaving now but l couldn't leave without saying hi to my darling bestfriend." She smiles "Oh darling l love you,Draco and l were planning on going there too.....l think we should all go what do you think?" I turn to face Leo with a smile on my face "Yes...of course Sarah." Sarah sticks out her tongue"Double Date!!" Draco chuckles "Sarah my love you can never be serious can you?" Sarah turns to face Draco with a deadly stare "Okay can we stop talking and leave Damn." Leo rolls his eye's through his hair.