Chapter 1

Gulf's POV

"I am at the cottage now." My driver texted me. He is our driver for two years already but it was just 4 months ago when I have experienced my first sex because of him.

My sexual urges on this guy are now uncontrollable. I can just stare at him and be hard all the time. Mew said he is 9 inches, but I doubt that. He is more than that.

I messaged him to meet me in the cottage at the back of our mansion. It's been two days since I last felt his touch. My parents brought him on their business trip to drive for them. I mean out of all our guards, why do they have to pick Mew?

I met his gaze when I entered the cottage. "There you are."

Mew is not my boyfriend. He is just my sex buddy. We have no commitments whatsoever. We just love fucking each other.

I knelt in front of his monster dick as his eyes were just fixed on me."I miss you."  I swallowed his length and make him let out a groan. Mew is always hard for me. I stopped for a while just to ask him, "How's your trip?"

"Tiring. Boring." He tugged my hair and pulled me to stand for a wild kiss. He is sucking my tongue like there's no tomorrow.

"It's free to admit that you missed me too." Mew just stayed silent and started unbuckling my belt. He pushed my head to suck him one more time before he enters my hole. "Is this your way to say you missed me too, hon?" He pulled me to sit on his lap, reversed cowboy style. He is sitting on the wooden long bench. The place is dark but I can see his eyes clearly filled with lust. He pushed my pants just enough to expose my hole. He positioned his dick at the entrance and shoved it inside me without warning.

"Shiiiiitttt." I have sex with him multiple times already but I always scream due to pleasure every time Mew enters me. "Uhhhhhh uhhhh uhhh. Fuck me harder. Slap my ass." He shoved his fingers inside my mouth to shut me up.

"I told you. No screaming when outside. Do you want me to stop?" He asked.

"Should I ask Ja to pleasure me instead?" Ja is one of our drivers too. Like Mew, that guy is huge. It's not that I have tried him, I can just sense it.

Instead of replying he just hit my spot harder that I almost lost my consciousness. "Fuck, Mew. This is so good. uhhhhh."  From this position, I can feel his balls touching my skin too. He is fucking me so deep.

We tried different sex positions but just keep on returning to our favorite one.

He carried me and lay me on the wooden table. He spread my legs and gave me a mind-blowing blowjob enough for me to cry for more.

He wasn't interrupted by my ringtone.

"Wait, honey. My fiance is calling." I know it's not normal to live in a world today where arrange marriage still exists, but believe me, our marriage our planned already since we were  kids."

"Just answer." Mew sounded so authoritative.

"Fai, what?Uhhhhh."
He totally removed my pants, kissed my dick, and move his mouth down towards my balls.

"Are you fucking with your driver again?"

"Yes, jealous? Do you want me to sleep in your bed later?" I am just teasing her but Mew didn't like what he heard and squeezed my ass cheeks.

He went further and moved towards my perineum and that is when I almost lost my sanity... "Uhhhhhhh... Shit..."

"I think, I am disturbing you. I just want to say that I told my parents that we will have an overnight trip this weekend, only you and me. Carl will follow so you can bring your driver. Don't forget to tell them that you were the one who planned this trip."

"Got it Fai. I love you." I just love teasing her. Actually, Puifai is my best friend.

"I love you too, love. Use a condom." She reminded me.

I returned my attention to the guy who is currently eating my ass. I wriggled my hole closer to his tongue. He opened my ass cheeks and went deep with his tongue. Geez. Mew's tongue is the best.

"Fuck me," I demanded.

He positioned his self in between my legs, hold them, and put them on his shoulders for deeper penetration.

He pulled it out and stroked both our dicks using his huge hands. He rubbed it together and I love it every time he is doing it. It is like he is comparing our sizes and I am always losing.

He then positioned on my face and pushed his dick inside my mouth. He is turning me on more by slapping my cheeks with his monster cock.

We both turned to our right upon hearing two guys bickering, it was Ja and First. I can sense that those two drivers are in a relationship too. Mew said the two are just friends but I highly doubt that. My instinct is always right.

Fucking for us is equivalent to having dinner together. This is the only time that I talk to him. I ignored him most of the time.

He began fucking me on my mouth again. Few thrusts and I am covered with his hot cum.

I stood up to release mine too and his tongue is the key. He memorized my actions already.

He swallowed me so deeply, my balls touching his lips already, and continued moving back and forth until my knees trembled when I let out my cum inside his mouth.

He stood up and fixed his clothes and help me with mine too.

"Drive for me on the weekend. We will be having an overnight trip with Puifai."

Mew and I barely talk, we just have proper conversations like this every after sex.

"Can you just cancel your engagement with her?"

"And what? And let my parents be mad at me and push me out from this family. I need my status here. I need this wealth. I am gay. Did you just forget? Who would love a penniless gay like me?"

"ME." I am not sure if I clearly heard him.

"You what?"

"Nothing. Get inside. It's cold here."

I just left him there and return to my room. I let out a long deep sigh. "I want to be loved. I want a normal relationship and this is far from what I am dreaming of."