Announcement:

Hi again beautiful people. It's me Luna. I just want to clarify some things. I know that I used real names of real persons. That's because I know that it will be more good and easy to imagine scenarios if there are faces that already pops out on your mind. But please don't be influenced of what I write here. Especially if they played the bad role (antagonist). I mean no harm, please don't be influenced. That's all.

Please do keep supporting me in my future published stories. I'm really having fun writing, lol!

And, I hope you don't mind that I always include Mild. The thing is without Mild I think there's no fun at all haha. Besides, he really loves and take care of MewGulf so much.

After I finished writing my second fanfic which is My Attitude P.A. I will published a new story again.

Here it is tadaaaa

Here it is tadaaaa...
For those who have no data, the title of the story is "Still Pretending?"

I will give you a little bit clue about the story.

Mew and Gulf are policemen. They are assigned to cover and make an investigation about a certain case. When they become trap on a crucial situation. Mew had not enough time to think so he came up with a quick solution which is pretending that they are lovers. Gulf got shocked hearing that but immediately get that its part of the plan. Then, he played along.

Will this pretension leads into something that they didn't expect? Hmmm...

Okay that's all for today. I'm going to take a rest. Keep loving MewGulf okieee❤️

-Luna🌜