Marry Me!!

Happy new year my lovely friends. Again back with new chapter and this is going to be more of  Samaira and Aarav coming future.

Few paragraphs , here and there will be from "You are mine ." Just to manage both the chapters from both book have to do it. Here we won't be seeing full Shagun seen rather we will have More of Aarav and Samaira .

✍🏻
"It's Rishta time Tiya we both are getting engaged with our love ," Aarav whispered, he smiled at his sister and they walked towards Kiaan and family who walked inside the Mansion .

They happily welcomed them, Aarav spoke to Kiaan and Rinky and  Suddenly Anji jumped up in Aarav's arms and smiled at him ,
" Aarav paa I want Rishta with you," she whispered.

"Anji?" Harshvardhan smiled at his daughter , " what's going on?" He asked .

"Nothing it's between me and my Anji," Aarav said kissing Anji's cheeks , this is good sign he thought.

With the corner of his eyes Aarav looked at Samaira who was standing beside her mom she had changed into blue salwar suit . Few minutes back she was in shorts when Aarav saw her and heard them about someone who is threatening her and someone following them and more .

"Let's go inside ," Naina took Ridhima hands in her , "Thanks Ridhi," Naina whispered they walked inside .

Aarav slowly walked beside Samaira and pulled her inside the study which was next to main door, " what are you doing Aarav?" She asked confused .

He didn't replied her questions, instead he laughed , " You know Mira ," he walked close to her, " Anji want Rishta with me ," he said kissing Anji's cheek who was smiling at Samaira .

"Ohh baby really , it's good finally someone is ready to marry Aarav ," Mira laughed and pulled Anji's cheek .

"Let's go ," Samaira walked out and was about to enter living room when , " so you think no one wants to marry me ," he asked

Samaira slightly turned towards them , " I am saying that no girl will match your type," she said .

"My type?" Aarav arched his brow and asked but Samaira didn't answered him she ran and stood beside her brother .

✍🏻
Niana and Ridhima started rituals and within fifteen minutes Kiaan and Tiya were promised to be soon engaged and married .

Samaira turned and looked at Aarav who was busy talking with Anji . She smiled ," Aarav will be amazing father , just like dad and Ganesh uncle ," she mumbled to herself. Today she felt little bit relieved after telling her brother about that Red guy .

"So Anji baby want to do Rishta with me ," Aarav whispered , what made this little girl think of Rishta .

"Yes," she smiled and kissed his cheeks ,"I want all the gifts that pink dress and red and all that mommy is getting today," She smiled and admired at Tiya .

"Ohh so you want Rishta only for getting gifts ," Aarav made a face .

"Yes paa ," she smiled .

"Okay tomorrow we will go to market and get gifts for you," Aarav said and looked at Anji who look sleepy now, she was rubbing her eyes .

"And Rishta ?" She asked sleepily.

"We already are in Rishta, I am your Aarav paa and you are my little gal," Aarav continued, "Okay what you want for gifts," he asked .

"Pink dupatta ," she replied .

"Okay will get you ghaghra set and dupatta for my engagement,"  he whispered ,"don't tell anyone," he said ,"Promise."