Anger

Mr. Cha called Taehyung in his office and he came within seconds.

Y/n was sitting on a chair with blank expression. Tae was shocked to see her there.

Tae: M-Mr. Cha?

Mr. Cha: how's that xxx mall project coming along?

Tae: It'll be done by tomorrow Mr. Cha.

Mr. Cha: how much have you already done?

Tae: about... A... T... 25%

Mr. Cha: w-what? 25%only?  Do you know how to work? It should have been almost 90% completed by now! Oh god! Go finish it before leaving today!

He shouted...

This was one wrong move...

Tae saw y/n's expression change from blank to frown... And anger...

She didn't tell him to shout!

Tae looked at her and averted his gaze away instantly before bowing to his boss and walking out.

Mr. Cha: well, now the contract...

Y/n: let's wait for 15 minutes and observe the working environment.

Mr. Cha: ........

Y/n and Mr. Cha observed the workers via CCTV footage from a laptop. She saw how others were Lazing off and piling up random tasks to Tae. He was leaving his work to run errands for his colleagues. She hated the fact that he didn't even try to stand up against them. Ten minutes into the observation and one of the workers, wearing extremely unprofessional attire with her face resembling a makeup palate went to him when he was printing out some documents.

Y/n was fuming with anger by now.
FIRST😡! She was clearly flirting with him.
SECOND😡! she was touching him and he was clearly uncomfortable!
And THIRD😡! He was still not fighting back.

In the office.

Y/n: Enough!!! 😠😠😠🤬

Mr. Cha: w-what happened Mrs. Kim?

Y/n : did you not see how these rats were bullying Tae and making him postpone his work 🤬

Mr. Cha: I-

Y/n: Or did you not see that half naked slut making the poor boy feel so uncomfortable! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Mr. Cha: I-

Y/n: Fire them and I'll sign. Otherwise forget this company... 🤬🤬🤬

She got up angrily and went outside to where Tae was working. He saw her coming with fear in his eyes and desperately tried to free himself and run away but y/n had already grabbed him by the wrist and hid him behind her before slapping the woman in front of her so hard that she fell on the floor.

Y/n turned around to face Tae. This time, she didn't hide her anger.

Y/n:  IS THIS YOUR WORK? DOING ERRANDS FOR THESE RATS!!!! 🤬

Tae: I... 😞

Y/n:  DON'T EVEN TRY TO LIE! 🤬

Tae shook his head scared and y/n grabbed the papers he was printing.

Y/n: WHOSE WORK IS THIS?😡

The workers were standing shocked.
Mr. Cha was standing behind Tae.

No one spoke until the woman on the floor stood up to face her.

Woman: You B*tch!we were working. How dare-

*slap*

She stumbled backwards into the arms of some employees due to the force with which y/n hit her.

Y/n: You Rats were working!!! 🤨

Colleague:you b*tch!

One of them lounged forward to attack y/n but she grabbed her wrist and twisted her arm as she yelled in pain.

Colleague: l-let go!

Y/n: yeah. Call me b*tch again and I'll let you leave the world peacefully!

Tae:.........

Y/n: what do you think you were doing?  YOU PIECE OF DIRTY GARBAGE! I was here to sign a contract but thanks to it I saw y'all bossing my husband around like a minion! Don't forget I'm Min Y/n. And I will make your life a living hell if you dare even talk to my Husband again!

Tae: y-y/n....

Y/n: and you! Tae.... Why didn't you tell me? You Must Not follow everyone's orders blindly except your boss. You're here for work experience not to be a public servant! I'm so disappointed. You're not working here anymore!

Tae: but-

Y/n: don't make me do something I might regret later!  (death glare)

Y/n said while crushing the arm of the woman more harshly. Some bones might already have been broken.

Tae just looked down...

<< don't forget to vote angels☺☺>>