Amber- Alphabet Fluff C D N

I'm sleep deprived :>

Request: I don't really know how many letters is too many so sorry in advance! For the fluff alphabet could you do Amber C, D and N?

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

Amber starts to freak out a bit herself. Her bubbly personality shifts into panic mode whenever her partner is having a panic attack.

She at first struggles to help calm her s/o and there worries. Gets them whatever they need, a glass of water? Amber already has it ready for you. Perhaps you want some space instead? Your girlfriend will give you the space you want and promise to return soon.

She has her shoulder ready to cry on if you feel like crying. placing her undivided attention towards her s/o, Amber listens to everything her s/o has to say, there worries, angers, thoughts, she listens to it all.

She uses food as a way to help make you feel better. Making something herself (although not always the best)or buying thing from Good Hunter. Sometimes food can be the remedy to your concerns.

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?

She pictures the future from time to time. But Amber is more curious on her s/o's views on the future and ask them instead more than herself.

She enjoys picturing different scenarios and such. Most of her views of the future include her s/o as she dreams that she and her lover are still dating

She imagines her placement at the Knights of Favonius and what the future for her s/o may hold. You are looking for your twin, what happens after you find them? Oof

She doesn't think too much of bad scenarios occurring it leaves a bad feeling in her stomach and that idea of dread will follow her for the rest of day. If that pit of dread grows too much she'll ask her s/o what they would do in said situation were to occur.

N icknames - What do they call their s/o?

She's not too big on Nicknames, but she has a couple she likes to call her s/o by.

It also depends on her lovers opinion on nicknames, if you like them she'll use them more often. If not she'll use them occasionally.

One nickname is the shorter version of your name which she uses most commonly.

Other nicknames that are more rare are based around things you like, Amber notices you take a huge liking to something, she may start calling you that.

She has a couple teasing nicknames as well but she doesn't use them as much. Depends on the atmosphere of the situation