𝟕

-
❞𝐀 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬. 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞.❞
-
𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐎𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
-

That morning when Kaleb came back after his night at the strip club,he was exhausted.

He had almost spent all the 600$ dollars he had stole from his grandma the previous day and didn't know how to explain what he had done to it,if asked.

Kaleb had gotten very drunk and stupidly requested for a lap dance from a stripper.

While she was dancing on him he was showering her with the money he stole, then one thing led to another and he had found himself laid up with her in bed this morning.

When he realised where he was, Kaleb rushed out of the hotel without even saying goodbye,grabbing his keys and phone and heading home.

In the morning he had got home, sneaked into bed and went to sleep tired.

Hours later, it was now time for breakfast and everyone but D'avonte and Zarene were present as he has still with his friends and she was still laying uncoscious on the ground,locked in her room.

While they were sitting at the table for breakfast,Zaria came down the stairs with a troubled look on her face and sat at the table.

"Goodmorning"she muttered and sat down quietly not feeling hungry

"What's the problem sweetie?why is your face like that?"

"Nana have you seen Zarene?,she hasn't come out of her room,when I knock is silent,the door is locked and I have a bad feeling,I feel like something wrong with her"

"No"

"Are you sure? Nana"

"Girl I said no,I don't wanna hear about her"

"Why? She's family"

"No she ain't, let me tell you Zarene is gone.That girl, stole money from my room and disappeared early this morning ,I don't know where she is,but I know she ain't coming back and I dont give a damn" she told Zaria while rolling her eyes.

At the mention of money,Kaleb chocked a little,but covered it up with a laugh earning strange looks from the others.

"Damn,a nigga can't even laugh"he said rising his phone,for them to think there had been something funny he was watching.

Turning back to face her grandmother Zaria spoke again.

"No Nana,maybe it was somebody else cause I know she wouldn't do sum like that Nana"Zaria said.

"And I'm telling you she would,that girl is evil and so ungrateful"

"No she is not!"

"Yes she is"

"No she is"-I SAID YES SHE IS.Damn,you try and defend that little thief again and watch you be out like her,just try me"she shouted at her,got up then left.

Kaleb just sat at the table,not saying anything,since he already had a plan to replace the money,he ignored it and ate his food while scrolling on Instagram.

Aria felt a little bit bad for Zaria because she had just gotten shouted at.But believed what their grandmother had said about Zarene because she always believed her.
Meanwhile Keandra was trying to contain her laughs since to her it was funny that Zarene had been finally caught.The fact that Zarene was pretty,to her meant that Zarene was sleeping around and stealing.