Chapter 2

Mew's POV

Gulf is not my boyfriend. That would be impossible. He doesn't like me. I can feel it.

I need to stay as their driver because of the reason that I can't tell anyone.

I am inside the car waiting for him. I send him to school every day and in charge of picking him up too. I love doing this, not because of the pay but because of Gulf.

He is not in the mood again and it means he will ignore me as usual. Instead of sitting beside me, he sat at the back. It just means no blowjob for me this morning.

"Drive to Fai's home. Mom asked me to pick her up." Gulf ordered me and being just his driver, I don't have the say to disagree.

"Are you okay? Is your back aching again? Do you want me to massage you later?"

"No need. I am not sleeping at home later." He said wearing his blank face. He woke up on the wrong side of the bed again.

"Where? Who's with you?"

"Mew, can you stop asking too? Please. I am tired of this home already. I just want to leave this hell. You being nosy is not helping at all."

"Then leave," I told him.
.....and live with me. I wish I have the courage to say that.

"Focus driving." He ordered. Gulf may sound bitchy most of the time but I know how kind he is deep inside.

"Will you be sleeping with a guy?" I am worried that he will find a new one to pleasure him. I don't want him to cut my job on him. Every time he asks me for sex, I am always glad. It means I am the only one who can make him happy. I know him so well. Most of the time, he will ask for it when he's stressed. It's a good thing that he only asks me though. I'll go crazy if I found out that he has another.

"What is your problem if I'll sleep with another guy?"

"Then you should stop asking me to fuck you when you feel like doing it."

I know he didn't expect me to say it.
I just hope that this warning can stop him from flirting with any other guy.

"I told you, I can ask Ja to replace you."
I hate it when he always considers Ja as my replacement to pleasure him.

"Tell me you're joking."

"If not Ja, I still have a lot of options so stop threatening me that you'll stop banging me. I just want you to know that you are replaceable."

"Go ahead then. Feel free. I won't dip my dick to a hole where different dicks penetrated inside." He crossed his arm above his chest and ignored me.

Even when mad, Gulf still looks adorable. Yes, with attitude but he is loveable for me. Damn much.

He just started talking when his fake fiance hopped in.

"Did you two fight again?" Puifai trying to meddle in our affairs. This girl is suffering too same as Gulf. I know she is kind but I still hate the fact that she is engaged with Gulf. She could have disagreed with her parents if she wants too.

"Stop asking, Fai." Gulf sounded angry.

When we reached the parking lot, Gulf quickly hopped out of the car. I followed him. "Sorry. I didn't mean it earlier."

"I know you do. Move." He was obviously controlling his self not to yell.

Puifai went to their building first.

"Why are you making me feel that I am just forcing you every night and you just don't have a choice but to agree because I am the son of your boss? Am I just forcing you? Don't you like it?"