Please read :)

I wanted to clear a few things up in the book that might come across as confusing.

First let's start with the twins- so this book is not really planned, I just kind of make it up as I go. When I started this book I knew I wanted the book mostly focused around Raven and Jaxon but I also wanted to add more to to their relationship, or should I say more people.

The twins have a 'crush' on Raven but she doesn't quite understand it bc the way they show affection or attraction, she takes it in a more brotherly way.

Next, Tyler- so we all know Tyler is Ravens adopted son but he was trafficked as a infant and given to a couple (that were druggies) to basically run experimental drugs on him but got saved my Raven.

So yes, Raven is the only parent he has ever known but his was kidnapped and trafficked away from his biological parents who are the king and queen of Germany.

Now here is the biggest thing that people have told me they are confused about. Ravens past.

Raven was abused by her bio father, but her mother died around Ravens age of 2-3 so then her dad had whores over until Natasha (Marcels mom) got pregnant with Marcel.

When Raven was 13-14 she killed her father, he was her first ever kill.

Jaxon doesn't have too much of a past to be honest. He is just arrogant and cocky but a gentleman at heart.

Is there going to be a sequel? Yes, I just don't know of what. I could make a sequel of Tyler and him becoming a king or a 2nd book to Raven and Jaxons.

Is there going to be smut? Yes, not very much but there will be some yes.

Again, I'm thankful for everyone that reads this book and votes for the chapters!!

I don't have a update scheduled anymore other than 2 updates a week so bare with me here.

Feel free to ask anything, I'll always respond when I can.