229. RWBY x Male Reader (Secret Personality) - Part VI

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

   I wanted to send some warm thanks to people that still sticks to me since the beginning. I lately saw HorrorFan51 on my notifications page, and trust me - while I probably don't remember my first 10/20 followers from name instantly, if I would see their names/profiles or pictures I would probably remember them. Sadly, wattpad never changed that system and scrolling isn't my favorite thing to do when page crashes or locks... Funny fact is that one of my first stories was made with some of my first followers nicks as names of characters... Good times. 

    There is lovely Belladonna part. In honest truth it was made as first instead of Yangs, because as probably some of the readers already can see somehow Blake got a soft spot for this story in me. Let's see how (Y/N) will survive another meeting with family of his dear friend.

 Needed again to cut some ideas, because it is long enough... It would be unfair to other lasses to favorize Blake now.

*****

    It was fact how her teammate - Yang Xiao Long moved and acted in their dorm

    It was fact how her teammate - Yang Xiao Long moved and acted in their dorm. She was even more bright and active than ever, emanating with fresh energy. Even her puns were funny! It seemed like the young woman had her best time in life today... It was disgusting.

   Blake's ears twitched under her bow seeing that big grin on Blondie face directed at Weiss and her. It was silent challenge, but dark haired and white not wanted to build up her happiness knowing it source to well. Something happened between them and it wasn't in favor of mine. No matter. Even if she rekindled some of the shattered bond it will not compare to my with (Y/N).

Weiss: Would you just sit down already?!

Yang: Why so angry? Can't you be happy for once? Take a look at me. Its refreshing.

   Weiss clicked with her tongue while tapping several times on the table with her perfectly manicured fingers. She slowly started feeling a thirst for another sip of (Y/N) blood. It wasn't something that could kill her in a process, but it was... Like smoking for example, addicting thing. The White haired woman could feel the taste of that ruby liquid on her tongue, yet there wasn't anything real to devour at the moment. AND THIS FACT PISSED HER!

   She was patient, but not eternal. Schnee even prepared in her traitorous mind a plan to suck from (Y/N) more blood than was necessary and store it in some vials that she would attach to her belt. Yes, she would want to be able to drink it everywhere, when she wished to. It would be just for a little time being of course, maybe Weiss could persuade him into being her partner, maybe something more? Of course to have access to unlimited resources of exquisite tasting blood she ever had in the mouth.