The Fight

Tae looked down as she stared at him.

Mr. Cha: C1, C2, C3, you're fired! I'm sorry Mr. And Mrs. Kim.

Y/n : it's alright! Send the contract to my office. I'll sign it after reading.

She grabbed Tae's wrist and left the yelping woman.

Y/n: we'll be off than.

She than practically dragged Tae to her car and almost threw him in. She than drove the car, narrowly escaping some serious accidents and reached home.

No one was home as granny went back to the family mansion. She got down and opened the door while Tae was still sitting in the car. He was feeling too restrained and complex.
He walked in only to see y/n drinking water. He gathered all his courage and went to her.

Tae: why? Why did you do that?

He spoke almost in whispers.

Y/n: what? 🤨

Tae: you made me loose my job.

Y/n: than what do you expect me to do? Watch them boss you around!

Tae: they were not! (Slight voice raise)

Y/n: oh! Don't lie in MY face Taehyung! I saw everything since morning.

Tae: and you almost broke her hand?

Y/n: what? Are you serious now Mr. Kim? You're worried about that rat?

Tae lost his cool and began shouting...

Tae   :   Just Stop It! At least, she was better than you, Min y/n! She just asked me to do some work and I could do it, but you, for God's sake, y/n! You can't even speak properly to me and then you pretend like you care about me. I'm so tired of you. I... I thought I could change you... To someone better. But you, you're still the same, cold and heartless. Always acting rude. After all this time together, I bet you can even kill a person without hesitating. I regret it! I REGRET MARRYING YOU Y/N! I regret it so badly...

Y/n was shocked. This was the first time he shouted and all that he spoke really hurt her very badly.

Y/n : I... I was worri-

Tae: don't worry about me miss y/n! I'm not a kid!

With that Tae stormed upstairs leaving y/n alone

Y/n : I'm sorry... (whispers)...

Her tears fell uncontrollably as she plopped herself on the sofa, hugging her knees.

He... He hated her!
H... He regrets it all!

She cried for sometime before going upstairs. At the door of her room, she heard Tae sobbing.

It broke her heart 💔...

She backed away from the door. He was right. She's not suitable for him. She should give him some personal space.

He doesn't belong to her...
His heart doesn't belong to her...

With all these thoughts, she walked to the guest room and washed her face with cold water. After cleaning herself up, she checked the time. It was just 4:30 PM. She walked to her car and drove to her office.

On her way, she called a person...

<< don't forget to vote angels☺☺>>