Chapter 11

AUTHOR'S POV: JIMIN

The members had been super busy.. with Christmas around the corner they had shoots all day long for different shows and events all around the globe. They had been travelling A LOT. And we're sending video performances to places they couldn't go.

This week had been especially exhausting. So Namjoon had offered that all of them go to Namjoon's holiday home as it had been quite long since they went on a vacation together. The last time they went together was the last season of Bon Voyage and that was six months ago..

Jungkook had refused for some reason, said he won't be able to join them for the little Christmas getaway.

"Nah, hyung, I guess I'm gonna pass" Jungkook said to Namjoon.

"Why?" Jin asked, "you're always so excited about Christmas"

"Um. I.." he was confused for a second, "I'm kinda busy" he said.

"Busy doing what" Taehyung asked.

"Uhm, I-I don't know, I just need to spend time with myself" Jungkook said.

Hoseok looked at him funny. "Okay, suit yourself" Namjoon said.

"Can I bring Jess?" Jimin asked.

"Jess who?" Yoongi asked.

"Hyung, I've been dating her for the past one month" Jimin rolled his eyes, "you really should know about me"

"You're serious about her?" Jin asked, "I thought it was just a fling"

"I thought you were still not over y/n" Namjoon said, "and I still don't know the reason of your breakup"

"Me neither" Hoseok said.

"Yeah same" Yoongi said.

"I told you guys it was mutual" Jimin said and avoided eye contact.

He was always wondering WHY he couldn't get himself to tell his hyungs the real reason of the breakup.. but he knew it was because he couldn't believe that any of it was true.. he still didn't believe that something like that could've happened. Even though y/n had broken all contacts with him, he knew it in his heart that she lied.. she could've never done that.
He also knew that if he continued thinking about this he would end up thinking about their memories.. and that would be very unfair to the girl he was with.. so he refrained from doing that.

"What does 'it was mutual' even mean?" Jin asked.

"Okay we're not talking about y/n now" Taehyung said, probably reading Jimin's face.

Jungkook was very silent about the entire thing..

Well, he might've lost his best friend..but I lost my best friend AND the love of my life..

"Yeah, um" Jimin said, "what was I saying.. yeah, can I bring Jessica?"

"Yeah okay" Namjoon said.

"I don't like saying this about women, but I hope she's not obnoxious like the girl Taehyung got to my place last month" Yoongi said.

Taehyung laughed, "don't worry hyung, this girl is nice.. she's my sister's best friend"

"Oh is this the girl you hooked up with at the wedding?" Jin asked.

Jimin nodded.

"I hope this turns out well for you Jiminah" Hoseok patted Jimin on the back.

Jimin smiled at his hyung.

For some reason , the voice inside Jimin's head was singing the Truth Untold;
But I still want you..

He had to meet Jessica later that day.. he liked hanging out with her.. she liked doing similar stuff as he did and he could actually meet her anytime he wanted. Unlike y/n.. That was the only plus point with her.

"Hey" she was waiting for him outside BH building.

He gave her a hug, "you're early"

"Look at the time sleepyhead" she patted his head, "I'm not early, you're late"

"When were we supposed to meet?" He asked.

"About half an hour ago" she said.

"Oh shit, why didn't you call me?" He asked.

"I did" she said and showed her phone.

Jimin took out his phone from his back pocket, and sure enough, she had called him 4 times..

"I'm so sorry, it was on silent" he said.

"It's okay" she smiled, "I know you were busy, let's go" she held his hand.

Since they couldn't really roam around openly, they went to a small cafe that BTS used to go to, quite often;

"How can I make it up to you y-umm, Jessica?" He asked.

Shit, was I just about to call her y/n?

"You don't need to do anything Jimin" she smiled at him, "I said it's okay"

But he knew it wasn't okay, he had forgotten about their date.. he just *happened* to come outside the building and saw Jessica.. he had been thinking about y/n for the past hour..

"Okay so we're going to Namjoon hyung's holiday home for the holidays.. tomorrow.. I want you to come along" Jimin said.

She beamed at him, "I love how spontaneous you are"

"So? Is it a yes?" He asked.

"Yes I'd love you join you guys" she said.

"Great" Jimin smiled at her.

He knew it might be difficult seeing Jessica in the same place he had spent the holidays with y/n four years back but he had to get over it..

I hope you guys are doing well!
Please vote and comment!!