s e v e n

"My dark circles are getting darker and it's all your fault," Shinsou complained as he slurped his slushie

"You could have said no," (Y/N) replied, knowing full well that the boy will never say no to her.

"Why would I say no to you?"

There it was.

It was weird; he would do whatever she asked of him. And he's the one with the mind-control quirk. She didn't know when she caught on to this, but she remembered testing it after she found out.

Sure enough, Shinsou never said no to her.

Whether she asked him to get her food, give her his homework, or pay for her things, he didn't say no. He just did it.

She felt terrible even though she was just testing him at that time. She expected him to say no to some of her demands but he never did and that just left her feeling like an asshole.

He wasn't like that with anyone else either. Just her. He had no problem saying no to others.

"What if one day I use you?" She asked and the purple-haired boy rolled his eyes.

"I have my limits, (Y/N)," he replied. "I'm not a complete doormat."

"Aha, so you do agree that you're a doormat."

"For fuck's sake, (Y/N)."

Maybe his love language is just acts of service? The minute that thought entered her head, (Y/N)'s cheeks heated up. He wasn't her lover, just a friend. Yeah, just a friend. Platonic love exists too.

"So how was your date?" Shinsou asked, staring at her through lidded eyes. "That's what you wanted to hang out for, right?"

"Yes!" (Y/N) replied excitedly and she didn't know whether it was her imagination or not, but it felt like he became more annoyed. "Do you want me to start from the beginning or from the end?"

"Whichever way is fine."

"I guess I'll start from the end," she said, hoping that knowing how the date ended will make him happier. "We stayed friends."

His ears perked up and he looked at her in confusion before going back to staring at his slushie.

"He missed out."

She knew that he was just being nice, but hearing him say that made the tips of her ears go red. He missed out.

"Of course he did," she said, hoping that acting confident will stop him from seeing that his comment flustered her.

She gave him the details of their date and how Kaminari took her to a cinema to see a horror movie. "I think he wanted me to scream and cuddle with him or something but he was the one who ended up doing that. It was so cute. Hitoshi, you should have felt his hair. It was so soft."