Chapter 20

Hello!

Hello!

Happy 20 Chapters!!!

If you have reached this point in my story then thank you so much for sticking around. I hope you all continue to enjoy the story. Thanks for the support.

Thank you for 100 Votes and 2.12K reads!

Anyway, on to the chapter!

💚💚💚💚💚

》Y/N's POV

Night seemed eternal.

Even though waking up would mean work, I preferred a distraction over my thundering thoughts disturbing my sleep.

I spent the afternoon with the kids, a little distracted with what Frigga and I talked about, but I did a few things with the kids. I took them to the stables to brush the horses and taught them about Valkyries. They all sat down next to me and questioned me about Valkyries. I did remember a few stories, but I had to twist them a little to accommodate my facade.

I feel bad for lying to the kids, but I want to keep my life.

Once the sun raised I felt so much relief, I could finally leave the storm of endless thought at the back of my mind as if they never happened.

Though my annoying thoughts are gone, Loki is still present in my mind. Why is what Figga told me making such a big deal in my head?

Did the Universe really choose me for a certain reason?

What is my connection with Loki?

What are my feelings towards Loki?

I can't let myself fall inlove with Loki, no matter if he's trying to change and be better, but I can't hide the attraction I feel towards him. Damn, why did this have to happen?

I never asked to become ill, I never asked to end up in this place, working for the god of mischief.

I know he's trying to change, I know he wants to redeem himself. I guess helping him achieve that goal would be okay, after all he is trying to save me even though I'm a mortal and it's part of the circle of life of a human to die.

I want to ignore my growing attraction for him, but he makes it difficult. It's wrong for me to hope that maybe I can finally find the one here, in Asgard, I'm a mortal not in the likes if an immortal. It's absurd to only try to imagine a possibly of Loki and I being somewhat together.

But would it be so bad to shoot my shot anyway? I know Loki is immortal, he's a superior creature to me, he has killed people, threatened people, invaded Earth and became the enemy of humanity thanks to what he did, but he has a hope to change his wrongs and right them, he want to fix himself and become better.

I've seen his small changes and yesterday was quite pleasant between us. I got to know him a little more and it explains the reasons behind his betrayal, it doesn't justify what he did, but at least there is a why behind the chaos. He only needs appreciation and someone accepting by his side.