𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚖 & 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚎

It was a short walk from the gym to the infirmary and thankfully, everyone is still in the middle of their classes when Tsukishima walked down the hallway with Y/N in his arms.

"Kei-kun, I can walk."

She keeps telling him that he can walk by herself but the tall guy doesn't seem to hear it.

Surprisingly, the infirmary is empty by the time they got in but a note was left that the school nurse is on an important errand.

Again, he didn't care and gets in anyway, with the help of Y/N opening the door, and set her down on one of the beds.

Tsukishima rummaged around to get an ice pack so that part where she got hit will not bruise and some tissue to help her wipe the blood off.

He pulled a chair and sat in front of her where she's seated on the bed to wipe off the blood stain in her hand.

The bleeding already stopped so they just needed to take care of her face to avoid it from bruising.

"So this is how they feel in anime when they get hit by the ball on the face."

She muttered behind the small ice pack pressed on her nose while her other hand is being taken care of by Tsukishima.

"Yeah. That's what it feels like to be stupid. You should catch the ball by your hands, not your face."

"I know that now, Kei-kun~"

She protested with a pout.

There was a comfortable silence between them until Kei finished cleaning up her blood stained hand, and Y/N felt something soft touch her palm.

She removed the ice pack from her nose to see Tsukishima kissing her palm, then her knuckles.

His golden-brown orbs met her own pair with the pad of his thumb slowly grazing at the back of her hand.

It must be the lack of ice pressing on her skin that she felt her face starting to heat up once again and her heart wanting to leap out of her chest at the way he looked at her.

They're not the usual cold and blank stare he always have.

They're calm, serene.

"Does it still hurt?"

His free hand slowly reached out to gently hold her cheek. Like it was the most fragile thing he ever laid his hands on.

She's his fragile girl after all.

Leaning in on the additional warmth coming from his palm, she shook her head with a smile which he returned with a small curve of his lips.

"Not anymore."

Even without getting up from his seat, he managed to meet the girl's height that it was easier for him to be closer to her as he leaned in, leaving just a couple of inches away to meet her face.

With his warm breath fan over her skin, he whispered.

"Good... Next time, make sure to be careful, okay?"

That earned a small nod from the girl whose breath is already caught up at the proximity.

"That's my girl."

Tilting his head to make sure that his nose will not bump to her already injured one from earlier, her lips molded with his lips like it was perfectly made just for him.

And they're only meant for him. That's for sure.

xx