Chapter 61 - Mateo

There was nothing better than waking up to a beautiful woman in my bed. I'd never experienced it until Emma, and that was probably why I liked it so much—because it was her.

It was early; I'd set the alarm for earlier than either of us needed to be awake. I figured we could both start the day in the right way, if you know what I mean.

At the meeting to discuss Emma's limits, we'd talked about if we were allowed to fuck her awake, so to speak. She'd been interested in it all; finger-fucking, eating her out, and fucking in general. It was important to us that we went through everything, so we knew just what limits she had. She was a kinky one—our girl, and fuck if we didn't love that about her.

I couldn't help myself to test it out, already desperate for her pussy. While Callan was more of an ass kind of guy, I loved pussy. Gideon, though, had no preferences; he liked both equally.

"Good morning," Emma whispered back with a soft smile on her face. She was still breathing heavily from the orgasm.

"How are you feeling? Is your pussy sore?" My hand traveled down her side and between her legs, stroking her gently.

She blushed that pretty pink color and looked at me shyly. "Yes, but it's the good kind of sore. It reminds me of what we did yesterday."

"I'm glad. You felt so good, Gorgeous. The way you gripped my cock...mmm, it was like you were made for me." And if she felt that tight yesterday, how would she feel like with one of the guys—or a toy—in her ass while I was in her pussy. We had a job ahead of us, to get her stretched enough to take us both, that was for sure. Just the thought made my already hard cock leak with pre-cum.

Emma's eyes tracked my naked body, all the way down to my rigid length. I was lying naked beside her, with every part of myself on display. I didn't hate her attention, especially not when I could see the hunger in Emma's eyes growing.

"Didn't our little Submissive get enough yesterday? Do you want more?" I asked, putting more power in my voice. Being a master was one part of me, while the carefree guy was another. They both felt natural, and the switch between them was instinctual—automatic.

"Yes, Sir," she whispered huskily. Just the word I was after.

"I won't fuck you, not today," I said and laid down flat on the bed. "Sit on my face, reverse cowgirl."

She hesitated slightly, probably since she hadn't sat on anyone's faces before. I couldn't say I wasn't happy to be her first.

"Now," I barked, forcing her a little more into her role as the submissive. It worked; she scrambled to obey my command, placing her knees on either side of my head. She didn't sit all the way down, but I'd make her soon enough.

"What now, Sir?"

"Suck on my dick, just like you did yesterday. Tease me a little first, then try to take as much of me as you can inside your sweet little mouth. I want to feel it hit the back of your throat," I directed. I could already feel my balls tingling from knowing what was to come.

Her first lick made me groan; my stomach tightened with the sensations.

Grabbing her thighs, I forced her down; her pussy was directly on my mouth, just how I liked it. I teased her the same way she was teasing me, licking her from clit to slit with just a little bit of pressure—enough to make her crazy.

Her legs were muffling my ears, but I didn't need to hear to know how she felt. I could feel it in the way her pussy leaked and how her legs quivered.

She pushed her tongue on my slit like I'd told her yesterday before sucking me down. I cursed into her pussy when she took as much of me as she could—it felt like fucking heaven.

I couldn't believe anyone had told her that she was bad at blowjobs because what this girl was doing right now was enough to me come; My control over my body was the only thing that was stopping me. I wasn't ready for this to be over so soon.

Done with teasing her, I fucked her with my tongue, stretching it as far as I could inside her. No one would ever hear me complaining of getting to eat her out twice in one morning. This was the best fucking breakfast I've had, that was for damn sure.

Emma grabbed one of the hands I had on her thigh and brought it to her head. I knew exactly what she wanted, and I gave it to her.

Taking control, I pushed her to take more of my dick, making her swallow it. I held her like that for a few seconds before letting her up again.

It was a heady feeling, being able to decide when she could or couldn't breathe, for just a little while. Gideon, though, was big on choking and breath control, even more than Callan and me. It took much intuition and learning to know when to ease the pressure around their necks, which was probably why we liked it so much; the control—always the control.

In this position, I couldn't breathe much either, but I didn't mind. For the right girl, I could hold my breath long enough to get them off and I didn't mean off my face...

Emma tasted so fucking sweet; I couldn't get enough out of her. My tongue thrusted into her wet pussy, as I switched between fucking her with it, licking and sucking. I never wanted to stop. One day, I would dedicate my entire night with her to this; eating her out for hours on end, making her come again and again.

I could feel when Emma was close, and it didn't take much to push her over the edge. Finally, I could let myself come as well, making Emma swallow each drop of cum as I used my hips to slam myself down her throat and spilling my seeds.

We were both breathing heavily, and it took time to gather ourselves from our orgasm.

Emma got off me—albeit a little clumsy, because when hadn't sixty-nining been a little clumsy—and laid back on the bed. She'd left a small gap between us, which I didn't like. So, I hauled her back to me like the cuddler I'd turned out to be.

"If that isn't the perfect start to the morning, I don't know what is," I chuckled. Personally, I'd never had a better morning. Memories of my childhood mornings assaulted my mind, but I shrugged them off. I wouldn't let my shitty childhood ruin this morning. Fuck, compared to Callan's and Gideon's childhood, mine was paradise. I should consider myself lucky; I knew it could've been much worse.

We stayed in bed for half an hour, snuggling and talking. It was nice and... peaceful. It pained me to remind myself so often that this would only be temporary. Of course, we hoped Emma would change her mind and become our slave, but it was better to prepare for the worst.

It wasn't long until school started either, and then we wouldn't be able to have mornings like this unless they were on the weekend. Emma would go back to school too, which reminded me, I still haven't asked which school she went to. I must seem like such an ass, not asking her basic questions about herself.

Just as I was about to ask her, my doorbell rang.

"Are you expecting someone?" Emma looked at me.

"I wasn't. The only one who comes over without notice is my sister," I sighed; I didn't want this cuddling session to be over.

Her eyes grew round, and her mouth slacked. "Your sister?" I'd never seen her this panicked, not even the first time at the club.

"Yeah, I'll...eh...I can ask her to come back later?" I didn't want to make Emma uncomfortable.

"No, that would be rude. Unless...maybe you don't want me to meet her?"

I smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "We should probably get dressed. I don't think my sister would appreciate us greeting her naked." I winked.