Chapter 9

Genesis' POV

I woke up with a shit headache. After Lorenzo and I's encounter, I avoided him like the plague. He stayed the night on the couch while I went to bedroom and made sure to lock it. You could fucking guess what he did. I woke up with this nigga behind me touching my chest and holding my ass bro, it didn't help I was in my shirt and boxers whereas he was practically naked with his boxers hanging low.

I removed myself from his grip and scooted up so my back was pressed against the headboard, contemplating whether to wait for him to wake up or beat him awake. I went with the latter and leaned down to smack him real hard. His reflexes must have kicked in because his hand grabbed my wrist and squeezed it. His eyes opened as he stared at me.

" Why the fuck are you here?" I question him as I yank my hand away from his.

" You were about to put hands on me?" He asked groggily and sat up to sit at the edge of the bed.

" That fucking obvious huh?" I question him sarcastically. From the way his eyebrows scrunched up , I knew he didn't like being talked back to or being talked to as if he were slow.

" Watch yourself Bellissimo" He warned back, I knew he was serious so I kept my smart remarks to myself but I could still talk shit under my breath.

"You speak Italian?" I asked confused, i remembered he was from Cuba and didn't see no italian on google when I searched him up.

" On my mother's side " he shrugged.

" Ugly ass" I mumbled, he whipped his head back but I was already heading towards the guest bathroom. I was already holding back the urge to scream because of yesterday but he slept in my room which doesn't fucking help.

I don't like how he making me feel, I'm getting hard thinking about him, and I'm not with it. I made it to the bathroom and began to brush my teeth and take a piss. Minutes pass when I'm done and I head to the kitchen, of course he was there sitting at the same spot I saw him yesterday with his phone pressed tensely against his ear.

" Yeah he's with me, reschedule any meeting or press conferences I have for today" with that he hung up and turned his focus on me. I walked past him and poured myself some cereal. Fuck him and that white ass nigga he calls his right hand.

" I'm staying with you today" he said, I didn't have to turn around to know he was staring at my ass.

"Nah go bout your business, I got shit to do" truthfully I didn't want him nowhere near me again. I shuffled towards the fridge to get the milk when I felt him press himself behind me. His dick was poking my back.

" You're staying with me today, I don't give a fuck about your plans." He whispered harshly into my ear but stepped back when I attempted to elbow him in his stomach.

" You betta go back to to them Mafia niggas, I don't want you here."

" Why are you always cold to me?" He asked smiling. I pushed him aside and walked to my living room with my bowl of cereal. He followed behind me with a glass of liquor to the couch. Flopping down I turn on the tv and was watching how to get away with murder, Lorenzo sat quietly staring at me watching the tv.

Two episodes later in complete silence, my phone starts to ring. Lorenzo snatches it and looks at the caller ID and frowned. I snatch it back and see it's Damien, I answer and it's a facetime.

" Yo" he says while it look like he was in the trap smoking.

" yo, why you calling?" It's rare he ever calls me, much less FaceTime. He shuffles and sits up straight to look into the camera. Lorenzo kept trying to take my phone and I kept having to smack his hand away.