Emerald and Amethyst

Multiverse Found 100%: Emerald and Amethyst

Yaoyorozu: What is this one about?
Dahlia: Midoriya and his childhood friend both become vigilantes.
Kaminari: Woah another vigilante one.
Jirou: I wonder who the childhood friend.
Mina: Well obviously it's got to be Bakugo, he's always the childhood friend.
Tsuyu: But that doesn't match the tittle, I'm pretty sure Midori-chan is Emerald for his green hair and eyes. Amethyst has to be someone with purple green hair and/or eyes.
Dahlia: Very good observation Tsuyu.
Iida: Then... it can be Jirou, Shinsou, Midnight-sensei, even spinner, They all got purple hair.
Dahlia: Your right, it is one of them.

Two 14-year olds are running, one with green hair the other with purple. "Let's hide here." The green one says. They hide in an alley behind a trash bin, they hear the running of other kids and small explosions "Get back here you damn Deku and Villain freak." They wait till they can't hear them anymore. "There gone, let's go Toshi." Green eyes meet purple. "Yeah yeah, let's go Izu." They start to get up and leave the alley when they hear soft meowing.

Midoriya: It's Shinsou!
Monoma: HAH How does it feel not being the childhood friend! Are you jealou-
Kendo: *Karate chops him* Quiet.
Mina: It's so cute, Midori has given him a nickname too!

Midoriya and Shinsou look at each other, they approach the sound coming from a box. Midoriya opens it, inside they found two small kittens. One is fully white, the other is fully black and both have sky blue eyes. Shinsou picks up the black one and Midoriya picks up the white one. "Let's take them to the vet." They walk out of the alley and head to the vet. A while later they are heading home. The white cat is on Midoriya's head and the black one is in the hood of Shinsou's sweater with it's head on his shoulder. They enter Midoriya's home and go to his room, Shinsou automatically goes to Midoriya's bed and places the kitten on his chest. "You going to keep him?" Midoriya asks "Yeah, are you gonna keep her?" "Mhm, don't know if mom will let me but I'm going to still try. So what are you going to name him?" Shinsou starts to pet the black cat "Don't know yet." He looks over to Midoriya and sighs "You have a name don't you." Midoriya laughs "I was thinking since they're twins, name the white one Lunar and then yours Eclipse. So Lunar Eclipse." "Eclipse huh? I like it. It's so much better than our vigilante names." Midoriya squeaks "It was the first thing that came up." Shinsou laughs "Yeah right, your supposed to be the smart one here. Anyways you said you found some important information, what is it?" "Oh that's right, I hacked into the police department and they called in a pro-hero to come after us." Shinso sits up "Wait seriously? Now? After we've been vigilantes for over two years now. What changed?" Midoriya laughs nervously "Well...we may have gotten on Detective Tsukauchi nerves and he wants us caught since we give him too much paperwork." Shinsou runs a hand through his hair "Did he say which hero?" Midoriya sighs "He didn't say, all that he did say was that they do a good job on catching vigilantes. So when we go on patrol tonight we better be on our gaurd."

Uraraka: The kittens are so cute!
Tsuyu: I'm curious to who the hero is.
Present Mic: I have a feeling on who it is. *Glanced at Eraserhead*
Todoroki: Im surprised they haven't been caught after so long.
Kaminari: I want to know how their vigilante outfit looks.
Kirishima: Manly.

It is now nighttime, Midoriya closes a box and slides it under his bed, he quietly walks to his window and opens it. He places his hood over his head, he looks over to see his sleeping cat on his bed and leaves out the window closing it when he gets out. He climbs up the fire escape, and makes it to the roof. He pulls up a mask that covers most of his face, only leaving his eyes. His hood covers his hair, he wears a black hoodie with dark green fingerless gloves. He also wears black pants with green marks on the sides, lastly he has whip on his hip and a long-medium sized knife on his back. He takes a few steps back and he runs to the edge then jumps to the next building.