Romeo and Juliet *part 3* (Mob boss!AU, Tom Holland)

I nervously paced the carpet of Tom's apartment, biting my nail as I desperately waited for him to come back. As if on cue, the front door opened. Tom's eyes widened as he saw me.

"Y/N, oh my god." He choked as he rushed to me and immediately pressed our lips together. I returned it, tears rolling down my cheeks and making the kiss salty. I broke the kiss and looked at him.

"Tom, I really need to talk to you." I gulped.

"So do I, I have something really important to tell you." He nodded.

"They're coming after you." We both spoke in unison. My eyes widened, as did Tom's. A choke left his lips as he pulled at his curls, something that I knew that he did when he was stressed.

"What do we do, Tommy?" I choked. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out for a moment. He looked at me as a tear rolled down his face.

"We need to come clean about us." He admitted. My eyes widened.

"Tom, they'll kill us both-."

"We don't know that, darling. What we do know, though, is that if we let this progress to a war, people who don't need to die will. Oscar will die, my brothers, Harrison. We can't risk all of their lives." He choked and shook his head, gently taking my hands into his. I gulped and nodded.

"I know, I know, it's just...once we do this, we can never go back." I stated.

"We did this the moment that we shared our first kiss, sweetheart. We've just been delaying it." He sighed. I returned it and looked at him.

"I suppose that we better do this then, huh." I chuckled slightly, but it quickly died. Tom nodded, forcing a small smile onto his face as he gently cupped my head.

"I love you, darling. So much." He whispered.

"I love you too, Tommy." I returned. He nodded and gave me another small smile before leaning in and gently kissing my head.

Tom and I stood in front of the doors that led into my dad's mansion, both of us just staring at the wooden structures. I looked at Tom.

"Are you sure that you're ready to do this? You know that I won't be able to stop my dad from hurting you." I choked. Tom nodded and gave me a small smile.

"I know, babe. But it'll be okay. We're strong." He reassured. I took a deep breath and nodded before intertwining my fingers with Tom's.

"Here we go." He nodded as we pushed the doors open and walked in. Immediately everyone looked at us, their eyes widening.

"STEP AWAY FROM HER RIGHT NOW, ASSHOLE!" one of the guards yelled as they all whipped their guns out.

"Don't shoot, I'm not in danger!" I shouted back as three guards ran up to us.

"Hey, take it easy-Jesus." Tom groaned as two of the three guards ripped our hands apart and forced Tom to his knees whilst the third guard pulled me away.

"Don't hurt him." I gulped as they pulled him back up and started to pull him along the hallway and out of my sight. I choked, a tear leaving my eye as the guard grabbed me and pulled me along to my dad's office. He forced me in, my dad immediately looking up.

"What's going on?" he scoffed.

"She just walked in, hand in hand, with the eldest Holland boy." The guard admitted, making me choke. My dad's eyes widened as he stood up.

"That better not mean what I think it does, or so help me god." He spat.

"I'm sorry, dad, but I love him!" I cried. His eyes widened further and he rushed around the desk, making my eyes widen as he stormed towards me. As soon as he was close enough, he slapped me across the face. I yelped out, cupping my sore cheek.

"HOW DARE YOU BRING THAT HOLLAND BOY INTO MY HOUSE! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE HIM! YOU WILL NEVER BE WITH HIM, DO YOU HEAR ME?!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. I looked at him.

"You're wrong, dad. I will end up with him. Whether you like it or not." I whispered. He scoffed and shook his head.

"Get her out of my sight. I can't bear to look at such a disappointment of a child." He spat. I choked again, tears now streaming down my face as the guard grabbed my arm and yanked me back out of the office.

I lay in my bed, tears streaming down my face as I thought about Tom. God, I hoped that he was okay. But knowing how my father treated people in these types of scenarios, I dreaded to think how he was treating Tom. I choked, squeezing my eyes shut as I tried not to think about that. Why couldn't things be simpler? Under any other circumstances, there would be nothing stopping Tom and I from being together. And so why did this have to happen? I wasn't sure. I looked up as I heard my bedroom door being unlocked. It opened to reveal my dad along with a guard, making my eyebrows furrow as I sat up. This can't be good, I thought.

"Get up, now." He demanded. I gulped, figuring that for Tom's sake, I better follow his orders. I got up and walked towards them, wincing as the guard immediately grabbed my arm and pulled me along the corridor after my dad. We walked through the mansion and into the basement, my dad leading us to the series of interrogation rooms that he had had built under the house. He opened the door to one of the observation rooms and walked in. I looked into the other room, a choke immediately leaving my lips as Tom was in there. Being severely beaten up by one of my dad's men. The man drove a kick into Tom's naked stomach, making him groan and collapse to the floor. I bit my lip, tears streaming down my cheeks as blood oozed from his mouth.

"Take back that you love her. You'll never be good enough for the boss' daughter." The man spat. Tom smirked and shook his head as he looked up at him.

"I love her, with all of my heart. And no amount of torture can change that." He stated before spitting blood into the man's face. The man groaned at the action before kicking Tom in the face and making him fall back again.

"Stop, please, it's not his fault." I choked.

"It's exactly his fault. This is what happens when you consort with the Hollands. Nothing good ever comes with that family of scum." My dad spat.

"You're wrong, dad. They're better people that you'll ever be!" I cried. He scoffed and shook his head before looking back into the room.

"Finish him off." He demanded, making my eyes widen as the man nodded.

"NO!" I screamed as I desperately tried to get my arm out of the guard's grip. My eyes widened further as the man pulled out a gun, making Tom choke.

"STOP!" I shouted, yanking my arm out of the guard's grip before running to the door and ripping it open.

"Stop her for fucks' sake!" I heard my dad yell, but I didn't look back. I rushed into the room in which Tom was in, making him look at me as I rushed towards him. His eyes widened.

"Y/N, NO!" he shouted as I flung myself into him, putting myself between him and the gun as the man pulled the trigger.