Idol

Hello- Means singing

Multiverse Found: Idol
Mina: No way!
Jirou: Is Midoriya an idol?
Dahlia: Yes he is.
Kaminari: Cool.
Bakugo: Bet he is some D-lister loser.
Kirishima: Not manly bro.

"Let's take a picture of him, and then post it on his social media." A girl with pink hair, blue eyes says. She has her long hair pulled to a ponytail, with a few strands of hair out. She is wearing a blue short sleeve blouse tucked in a black denim skirt. "He's not going to like that." A boy with short pink hair and blue eyes says. He is wearing a blue short sleeve button up shirt with black ripped jeans. "It's just a picture." The girl says as she takes out her phone. The boy sighs and looks down to the sleeping form of Izuku Midoriya. Izuku has his head leaned back and is hugging a pillow, he has a bit of drool coming from his mouth. "Are you done? We should be waking him up." He tells her, she stops taking pictures. "Ahem, um yeah your right." The girl then shakes Izuku roughly. Izuku jumps up wide awake, he glares at the girl. The girl laughs "Rise and shine sleeping beauty, we're almost here." Izuku runs his hand through his hair. "Did you have to be so rough?" "Nahh, but anywho go get changed you got less than a hour." Izuku gets up and mumbles. "I hate you so much." The girl laughs and smiles "No you don't, you love me." Izuku walks away to change. "Yeah yeah."

Tsuyu: Who are they?
Yaoyorozu: They seem like like twins.
Hakagure: Totally, they're outfits go together.
Uraraka: They're really close to him.
Kaminari: She's cute.
Jirou: Seriously?

Izuku is wearing khaki pants with a white button down shirt and a sweater over it. He walks over to the small table where his mom and the pink girl are sitting. The boy is sitting on the couch on the other side reading a book. "Morning everyone." Inko looks up from the papers that are on the table. "Izuku, it's past noon." Inko says and the girl laughs. Izuku gives out a small oh, he then sits next to the girl and steals some fruit from her bowl. "Hey! That's mine, you punk! Go get your own." She shoves Izuku. "Sakura is right, eat something. We'll be arriving soon." Inko tells Izuku, he looks over to the girl-Sakura-. Sakura shoos him away, he gives a small smile and goes to the small corner where there is a fridge. He gets a bowl of fruit and yogurt. As he walks back to the table he looks out the window and sees cars passing by, farther away he sees the city. 'UA, here I come.' He sighs. 'What a pain in the ass.'

Mina: Wow, this Midori has more style in clothing than our Midori.
Midoriya: What's wrong with the way I dress?
Hakagure: It's bad.
Jirou: Plain.
Kaminari: Boring.
Tsuyu: Mr. Aizawa has more style than you.
Mina: *Elbows Hakagure* It's not bad, but you do realize you wear shirts that say shirt, right?
Midoriya: *Shrugs* I like them.

"Alright, we are here. Izuku, remember not to call me mom when others are present. Sakura and Satoshi keep an eye on him, make sure he doesn't do anything stupid when I'm not around. Understood?" "Yes Ma'am." "Good. Sakura, if you could." Sakura nods her head and takes a piece of Inko's hair. Her hand glows a light tint of pink, and slowly Inko's hair turns from her bright green to a blond. "Thank you, now let's go. Izuku put on the hat and mask, you can take them off once we are inside." Izuku nods his head and puts on the hat and mask to cover himself. They exit the bus and walk towards the entrance of UA. Someone gives Izuku a reassuring pat on his shoulder, Izuku turns and sees his bodyguard/bus driver, Kado. "Thanks Kado."

Kaminari: Woah.
Kirishima: Why can't he call his mom well mom?
Midoriya: Her quirk is cool, it's a five finger activation, like Uraraka's. I wonder if it works on her? Why would she do it to mom? Is it only-......mumble mumble.
Todoroki: Well there he goes again.
Yaoyorozu: I think the reason why she changed her hair is because people don't know she and Midoriya are related.
Kaminari: Oh that makes sense.
Jirou: If that's true he probably has a stage name, to hide his identity. Many Idols have them.
Midoriya: Mumble...mumble....
Iida: *Taps Midoriya's shoulder* Midoriya, snap out of it.
Midoriya: Huh? Oh...sorry.
Tsuyu: It's fine, we're used to it.