Stone.

Friday 7:00 pm

Friday 7:00 pm

The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs to answer since I was already dressed.

My hair was styled in a slicked ponytail with my puff blow-dried. I wore a black cami and some dark blue distressed shorts that stop mid-thigh with some black and white Jordan 1 Mids. I wrapped a black cropped hoodie around my waist in case it got cold later.

I opened the door and saw it was Jazzy who was already dressed. She had pulled her burgundy hair into a high bun which brought out her full Carmel brown face perfectly. She wore a white cropped top and black ripped jeans with some white Nike Air Forces.

"Heyyy bitch!" I greeted her and showed her where to set her bag down in the living room.

"Girl, who them fine ass niggas next door?" She questioned as we went upstairs.

"Oh, I think they related to Jah Jah. I met one of them yesterday." I explained.

"Well, they fine as fuck!" She exclaimed.

"Who?" Araceli demanded, coming out of the bathroom. Her black hair was straightened, landing right above her butt. She was dressed in some white mid-thigh distressed shorts and a pink cami with matching high top pink converse.

"The niggas next door"

"I wanna see!" She ran to my room to look out the window. "Damn! You ain't gon introduce us?" She yelled.

"I barely met one of them yesterday after me and you talked on the phone," I confessed.

"I bet they gon be lookin' when we walk outside," Jazzy said spinning around and showing herself off.

"Y'all crazy," I laughed. "let's hurry up and finish." I grabbed my lipgloss.

After taking some selfies, we walked out the door. My friends went ahead to the car while I made sure the front door was secured.

Jazzy got in her yellow Jeep and turned the music on full blast so the neighbors would look our way.

"Yo Bailey," Stone called out walking towards us. "Who ya friends?"

His cousin got up and went into the house again. He must not like people.

Jazzy hopped out the driver's seat and came over.

"Wassup Stone. This is Jazlynn and Araceli." I introduced them.

"Stone?" They said in unison looking at me.

"Yeah." He confirmed licking his lips and showing off his grillz again.

"Nice to meet you," Araceli said smiling from the passenger seat.

"You gon be around later? We're goin to a party but maybe we can kick it after." Jazzy asked him.

"Yeah. I'll be here. Knock on the door. Yaw smoke?" He asked.

Those were the magic words.

They answered in unison, "Hell yeah!"

"Cool, we could roll sum." He promised.

"Aight. We'll see you later." I said climbing in the backseat as Jazzy got back in the driver's seat and sped off. Time to hit this party.