Wednesday Addams X Fem Reader (Addams Family)

So once again I remembered another Female character I love to here's Wednesday Addams

Summary : at camp Chippewa there is another Girl who doesn't want to be there just like Wednesday and Pugsley

I've had this as a draft since September last year!

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Third person pov...

As the Families and kids met the other campers at camp Chippewa the Addams Family was the most oddest family there.

But of course they didn't care, as Wednesday looked around all she saw were kids happy to be here.

But she saw one girl who wasn't happy just like her, she had long hair what was half red and half black.

She was wearing an all black outfit that was Ripped black jeans, a Metallica ripped t-shirt, black combat boots, she was wearing a black and red button up shirt and a Rainbow Bandana.

She was with a happy family that had another daughter, who had honey blonde hair and was happy to be at camp.

The goth girls Family walked D
over and introduced themselves to the Addams.

The blonde girl introduces herself first as her sister wlaks behind her.

"Hi, I'm Amanda Buckman, why are you dressed like that" she asks, as her Sister scoffs at her.

The sisters obviously didn't get on.

Wednesday just looks at Amanda in distaste "Like what" she says in her monotone voice

Amanda obviously didn't get that she didn't want to talk to her "like your going to a funeral, why are you dressed like something died"

"Wait" said Wednesday, making Amanda look at her strangely

Before Amanda said anything else her parents walked up behind their daughters, The other girl just stepped away from them and closer to Wednesday.

"hi I'm Don Buckman" said Don

"isn't this place something else" he said Shaking hands with Wednesdays Dad.

"very exclusive"

"Really" asked Gomez

"a kid has to be extra special to get in here, gifted, exceptional, our Amanda has already skipped two Grades" said Don taking about Amanda.

The other Girl just rolled her eyes pretending that she doesn't care, she has done stuff as well.

As Amanda and her parents leave the other girl stayed back.

She turned to the Addams family "Bi I'm Y/N sorry you have to deal with my horrible excuse for Family" she said her tone like Wednesday.

"it's fine, I'm Wednesday Addams" Said Wednesday, Y/N smiled slightly at Wednesday "nice to meet you"

"I'm Gomez Addams and this is my beautiful wife Mortica and our son Pugsley"

"nice to meet you Mr Addams you have a very beautiful wife" said Y/N smirking.

"Y/N come on your Sister wants a picture" called Y/N dad

Y/N just rolled her eyes at her Dad, her eyes once again turned sad.

"ugh I can't stand it Its always Amanda this or Amanda that, I swear it's like I'm not even there" muttered Y/N furiously

She then sighed and gave Wednesday a sad smile  before waking of to her family.

"I like her" said Wednesday surprising her family.

The end!

Finally Wednesday is finished I've been meaning to write one for her and I just got the idea!

Request arw always open!

Word count : 552