Match?

Friday 11:00 pm:

Friday 11:00 pm:

We arrive back at my house and the girls went next door to see Stone. I went inside to clean myself up after having that drink spilled on me at the party.

I slipped on a hot pink tank top and shorts set with my pink Ugg slides. As I checked myself out in the hallway mirror, the doorbell rang.

"It's unlocked," I yelled walking downstairs waiting for one of my girls to come inside.

"You jus gon let anybody walk in?" An unfamiliar voice asked, slowly opening the front door.

"Oh shit! I thought you were one of my friends. Who are you?" I asked stopping at the bottom of the steps.

"Key." He announced.

I looked at him standing in the doorway and I realized his cousin didn't have shit on him. Key looked about the same height as Stone but had the most beautiful Hershey's chocolate-colored skin. His face was clean with a neat mustache and goatee. He had a crisp line up around the crown of locs that were pulled into a braid. I couldn't see how long they were because they fell into the hood of the white Nike sweatshirt he wore with black Nike running shorts. Matched with Nike socks and slides.

"You're Stone's cousin. The other heathen." I giggled, walking outside with him and locking the door behind us.

"Heathen?" He asked sounding confused.

"It's a joke. When he told me you guys' names, I told him Key and Stone sound like some heathen names." I confessed walking down the driveway with him.

"I ain't no heathen." He said smiling at me. "So why ain't you over there smokin up my weed with your girls?" He asked motioning his head toward where he came from.

"Can I be real? No judgment?" I asked stopping at his walkway.

"Go head."

"I ain't tryna kick it and smoke like that. Especially not tryna smoke up somebody else's shit." I told him shrugging my shoulders. "And They like blunts, I smoke from papers and occasionally, bongs."

He nodded looking at me for a bit, then finally broke his silence,

"How bout this, when ya friends knock out, text me. We can match one. I'll try yours, you try mine." He suggested sounding proud.

"Aight. Let's do it." I agreed without really thinking. He seemed real cool and I'd trust Jah Jah with my life, so I'm sure he's okay.

We exchanged numbers and he walked me back to my front door.

Araceli came in soon after. Jazzy on the other hand sat outside in her Jeep talkin to Stone.

I texted Key when Araceli finally fell asleep.