-Chapter 2-

BEEP....BEEP....BEEP....BEEP

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP!!!" I shouted as I threw my alarm clock across the room. I yawned and got out of bed. I noticed that there was a uniform on the end of my bed. "What's this for?" I said as I walked over to pick it up.

Then I remembered. "TODAYS MY FIRST DAY AT U.A!!!" I screamed as I quickly got dressed in the uniform. I ran downstairs to pack my bag and eat breakfast. Dad was already eating by the time I came down. "Morning kitten." He said as he patted my head. "Morning dad!!!" I said as I gave him a hug. 

After we finished eating I dragged him out the door all the way to U.A. We still had an hour before  class started so we went to the teachers lounge. "Hey everyone!" I said as I walked in. All eyes turned to me as the stampede of aunts and uncles came in for a hug. "Are you excited for your first day!" Uncle Mic shouted. "Yup!!" I said jumping up and down. 

My dad was already in his sleeping bag ready to make his grand entrance for the class. I had my own sleeping bag at home but it's hard to move in is I don't like to bring it. I sat down and started drawing in my sketchbook. After a while I checked the time and I had ten minutes before class started! "See you guys later!" I said as I grabbed my bag and ran out of the teachers lounge. 

I walked into class and took a seat by the window. Eventually the rest of the class started coming through the doors. I already planned out what u was going to say if they asked for my name. Y/n L/n! That way they won't know I'm related to my dad! 

Finally after a few minutes my dad made his entrance. On the first day he always holds a quirk assessment test. Sometimes I watch the student's from afar. My dad always expels one person on the first day. I wonder who it will be today! 

I out on my PE uniform and  walk out to the training grounds. My dad is waiting for us there. I zone out as he does his usual speech. The students ask a few dumb questions and get scared when he announces expelling. It's the same thing every year. 

"Y/n do the ball throw." I nods and walk up to the plat form. I decide to use my scarf to launch it as far as I can. "785.8" my dad announced as I walked back into the group. We continued through all the tests. I had been doing these almost everyday for my whole life! I know exactly how to use my quirk to get a high score. 

After I finished all my tests I was pretty sure I was in first place. Now I just had too wait for the last students to finish. I saw the green haired boy, I'm pretty sure his name is midoryia, walk up to the circle. He goes to throw the ball but my dad erases his quirk. He walks over and talks to him. Midoryia hasn't had a good score yet. If he doesn't get it together he's the one going home. 

Finally he goes to throw again. This time it blasts into the air. I notice that his finger is broken. Does his quirk really break his bones? Is that why my dad stopped him? 

Finally the rest of the students finish I didn't bother to see their scores I just sat around listening to nature. 

Finally it was time to see the scores. I was in first place as I suspected. And midoryia was in last. He looked heart broken that he was leaving. Then my dad surprised me, he said that he was just kidding about expelling someone and it was just to scare us. He's never done that before! 

After class I run up to him and ask " why didn't you expel midoryia?" He took a moment to think. "He doesn't have no potential, if he can train it his quirk will be useful." I nod thinking it over. His Quirk does seem powerful. 

When we got back to the house I went up to my room and started to play some music. I love to sing along to music and dance around my room. I got out my sketch book and decided to draw my dad in his hero costume.

After I finished I tore the page out of my sketchbook and hung it up on my wall

After I finished I tore the page out of my sketchbook and hung it up on my wall. I had so many drawings of my dad in my sketchbook I like to take some out and put them around my room. Finally my dad called me for dinner. I raced into the kitchen to see my dad already sitting at the table eating. "You could have waited for me!" I said. "You we're taking too long." He said as he continued eating. 

I sat down and started to eat as well. But I made it my goal to finish before him, I started eating as fast as possible and my dad was giving me a concerned look. After I finished I cleared my dish and said "I'm going to the training grounds! I'll be back in about another hour!" I grabbed my scarf and ran outside before he could answer. 

I made it to ground beta and climbed to the top of one of the buildings. I used my angel quirk and my wings spread out. I grabbed my halo and looked around for targets. I spotted an area were there are lots of traffic cones all lined up. I let my self fall forwards as I released my wings. 

I soared above the cones. I spun around using my momentum to hurl my halo at the cones, it hit one and like a boomerang came back to me hitting another. I did my favorite trick and caught my halo flew upwards spinning then stopped flying letting myself fall backwards. 

I caught myself before I could hit the ground. I used teleportation to get to the top of another building. "Next I'll train elements." I said as I stopped using angel. I started to control the ground making it shoot up towards me. I shot ice out of my arm combining the two. I controlled water and poured it into a bowl of ice. 

The only way I can train elements is if I use them a lot. I shot fire, ice, water, earth, air everywhere until I was exhausted. I turned the street back to normal and used angel to fly back to the house. 

"I'm back!" I called to my dad as I walked to my room. It was already 9:30 so I decided to go to bed. 

A/N

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a Great rest of your Day/Night!