white pillows

TW ~ Yelling, Strong Words, Nightmare, Panicking

Dream's POV:

It was quiet in the room, but we could hear the little hums coming from the demon outside the room. 

"We should, um, follow him" Dream offered, but his mind still was stuck on the words.

"We're getting rid of him right?" Sapnap asked slowly, his voice quiet.

"That was our original plan, yes..." George trailed off, his eyes stuck on the flowers.

"What do you mean ORIGINAL PLAN?" Sapnap questioned scowling, still trying to be quiet.

"The boys nice, and I doubt he knows who we are" Dream whispered.

"You can never trust demons, that kid could find a way to backstab us anytime"

"He's just a kid, okay. Just a kid." Dream sighed.

"You promised me Dream. It was you and I and now George versus the world. But here you are, adopting a literal orphan, who could kill us in our sleep at any second"

"i-"

"Our promise, Dream" Sapnap glared, before exiting the room.

"Our promise," he whispered back sadly.

He looked at George, who shared a similar expression. George handed him a dark blue flower.

"He's pretty behind in education for an eleven-year-old," he said, pointing to the blue flower.

"He had no one to teach him anything, I'm surprised he knows the bare minimum to be honest."

"He doesn't know his colors Dream, he didn't know what that was. He called it a flappy thing" George said chuckling.

"Well, we have to teach him right? Let's make the most of the time we have with him because when Sapnap wants something, he gets it"

Running after Sapnap and the boy, who were already outside, the four put on their shoes, and Dream took the lead.

"Tommy, look at the sky," he pointed, which was a nice light blue.

He watched the little boy gape at the sky, "flower color but happier!" he told the witch.

"It's light blue, isn't it awesome?"

"Pillows," Tommy said pointing at the sky.

"Pillows?" Dream asked, carrying the boy on his hip.

"White pillows," he said, pointing towards the clouds.

"Those are clouds, we don't have theme back in hell,"

"Why the fuck don't we have them in hell?"

George covered his mouth to stifle a laugh, and Sapnap snickered, but Dream was taken aback.

"Tommy! Your eleven who taught you to cuss words?" he asked, his mouth wide open at the boy sitting on his hip.

"I hear people use them all the time when they talk to me. Did you know I'm a bitch? That's my nickname," the boy smiled, breaking Dream's heart in the process. 

He was torn between defining to him what a bitch was, and breaking his heart, or letting the child be happy.

"Well Tommy, bitch is an insult," Sapnap beat him to it. He expected Tommy to sound surprised or hurt, but Tommy just nodded.

"I know" he sighed, directing his attention away from them, and to the trees.

"We have those there but they're usually on fire," he said, hopping down from Dream and climbing up the tree.