[ t h r e e ]

t h r e e
t h e A r g e n t s

  STILES AND AMELIA WERE TOGETHER AT THE CAFETERIA, DISCUSSING WHAT THEY WERE GOING TO DO WITH SCOTT AND THE HUNTERS

  STILES AND AMELIA WERE TOGETHER AT THE CAFETERIA, DISCUSSING WHAT THEY WERE GOING TO DO WITH SCOTT AND THE HUNTERS. There's was too many things to work out, including Derek Hale and his killer tendencies.

"I'm telling you. He helped Scott free himself from getting killed."

"I do not trust that guy," argued Stiles as Scott arrived to the table. "Hey... you."

He was lost in his own thoughts, looking to the nothing a he let himself fall onto the bench. Amelia looked over to Stiles, who's eyes were laying on Scott, looking at him worried.

"Did you apologize to Allison?"

"Yeah..." he replied out of breath.

"Did she give you a second chance or..."

"Yeah," he answered again.

Stiles raised his eyebrows, extending his arms in celebration. "Yeah! Alright, so everything's good!"

"No," said Scott, making Amelia worried.

"No?" She asked.

"Remember the hunters?" He said, still staring to a distant point.

"I'm right here," said Amelia. "Did you eat breakfast this morning, Scott?"

"Her dad is one of them."

Amelia turned around to look at Stiles, who was simply raising his eyebrows.

"Her dad?" Asked Stiles and he nodded.

"Shot me..." whispered Scott.

"Allison's father!?" Intervened Stiles again.

"... with a crossbow," finished the werewolf.

Stiles stayed there thinking for a few seconds, trying to find the words.

"Allison's father...?" He began to ask again but Scott was quick to yell.

"Yes, her father!" He exclaimed.

Stiles looked over to Amelia, who was as surprised as he was.

"One of yours?"

"No... one of the ones I shot."

"Oh my God," Scott started to hyperventilate. "Oh my God!"

"Okay, okay, Scott, snap out of it. Hey, alright? He didn't recognize you, right?"

Scott looked at his best friend for a few seconds, doubting before answering.

"No, no, no... I don't think so," he replied nervously.

"Does she know about him!?" Asked Stiles again.

"Oh, yeah, I don't know... what if she does? When did you find out your father was a murderer?"