𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦.

┏━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

┗━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┛

AERYN MAVEK TRIED her best not to let her own tears stream down her face.

Din had just left along with Cara, Greef, and the Mythrol to take care of the Imperial base on the planet. Sadly, when he comes back, Aeryn was not planning to be there.

The violet-eyed girl figured that the best thing to do for her own family was to leave. Though Din was evidently against that idea, Aeryn was sure that it was the only way.

The Empire nor the bounty hunters will not stop endagering her family's safety. Not unless they finally have her. Not unless she surrenders.

But before she does that, Aeryn knew that she still had to take care of some things.

She made her way to where the female protocol droid stood, busy about discussing different trade routes in the galaxy. It did not take long for her to notice Aeryn standing by the side of the holographic board.

"Oh, how may I help you?" the female droid politely asked, walking toward Aeryn.

"I-I was just wondering if you have a spare room? I just have to talk to my child for a few minutes." Aeryn stuttered as she held her hands together. "We have, um, an emergency."

"Sure! Just at the left corner behind you. That is our small office."

"Thank you." Aeryn flashed her a small smile, and the female droid nodded in acknowledgement.

The violet-eyed girl made her way to where the child sat. Surprisingly, he was eating some cyan-colored biscuits. Aeryn was pretty sure they did not leave him with that and yet, she decided to just shrug off the thought.

"Hey, little guy. I gotta talk to you for a second." Aeryn smiled at the child as she carefully picked him up.

The child cooed.

"It won't take long."

With that, she carried the child, safely engulfing him in a hug as they both made their way to the spare office the female droid pointed.

Aeryn closed the door and carefully, she placed the child onto the spare table at the corner of the room. She, then, gently pulled a wooden chair and sat on it as she faced the child on eye level.

The child continued eating his biscuits, tilting his head at the girl. He let out a small coo.

"I'm not sure if you'll understand everything I will be telling you but I know it's worth a shot." Aeryn began, pressing her hands together.

"Little guy, I have to leave. I...will only be putting you in danger if I don't. I'll only be threatening you and Din's safety and...I can't afford that. I-I just can't."

Tears brimmed right on Aeryn's eyes and the child seemed to notice. He slowly let go of his biscuits, cooing as he looked right into Aeryn's violet eyes.

"You might not see me for a little while but I'm counting on you to protect yourself, okay? And if you can, protect your father too. Protect Din." Aeryn gently placed her hand on top of the child's head, caressing it. "You only have each other, okay? You understand me?"

The child cooed and now, he could feel the sadness and pain taking over Aeryn. His ears fell down as he watched the girl in front of her.

"Thank you for helping me find Din, little guy." a single tear streamed down Aeryn's face. "Thank you."