Chap 13

"Hello kon" (hello who is it?) 

the MLA asked though he was confirmed whose number it was as he picks up the call in one ring because he knew nobody can mess with the Khan brothers because of the money, power, and ruthlessness. But still to confirm he asked this question.

Hello" and that was it the MLA quickly recognized Zaid's husky voice and said. 

"Zaid bhai aap ne phone kyu kiya muje, kisi ko keh kar bula liya hota. (why did you call me if you would have send message I would come personally) 

Zaid just gave a glance to the boys and the color of their face faded.

Aap se phone par baat karne ki wajah thi (there was a reason to talk to you on call) he said looking to the boys who were sweating now. 

Legta hai aap ko apke beti ki shadi bahot jaldi kar deni cahiye kyu ki uske hath par khabu nahi hai. ( I think you should get your son married early as he cannot keep control of his hand)

Mai kuch samja nahi bhai mere bête ne kya kiya (I did not understand what my son did) the MLA asked confused.

Woh public mai ek ladki ki kalai pakad kar use pareshan kar raha tha. (he was holding the wrist of a girl in public and harassing her)

Bhai us ladki se aap bolo to mai khud aa kar maafi mangta hu. Aur aap please mere nithale bête ko kuch mat kareyga. (Bro if you say I will come and say sorry to that girl but please don't do anything to my son)

As he knew that Zaid would not leave him as he has disrespected women.

Aacha huva aap ne kaha warna mai uska yeh hasar karta ki aap bhi usko pehchan nahi pate aur uski plastic surgery karani padti. (its god you told me otherwise I would bring him to that condition that even you would not be able to reecognise him and you would have to do plastic surgery for him)

MLA understood that the matter is very serious so with lots of effort and stammering he asked. Bh..bhai.. woh kon hai ... jiske sath .. mere bête..ne badtameezi.... ki... Zaid saw the boys who were on their knees in fear and were crying like a mess without the Khan brothers touching them after hearing the MLA's stammering and voice full of fear. Woh mere bhabhi and patni hai. (she is my sister in aw and wife) Zaid said straightly

MLA sat down with a loud thump on the chair and in his trembling voice and crying he said "bhai please usko maaf kar do aap bolo to mai khud usko aap ke samne hunter ya bet se marta hu.(bro please forgive them if you want I will hit them in front of you)

Please bhai.... please bhai.... chota bhai samaj kar maaf kar do.. please bhai.. (consider him as your younger brother and forgive him please bro)

Zaid saw the boys and said thik hai aap bolte ho to chod deta hu lekin aayinda se muje yeh aisa kuch bhi karte dikhe to.. (ok if you say i am leavng them but if ever again i see them doing anything then..)

but before he could complete his sentence the MLA spoke bhai mai khud unko mar mar ke behosh kar dunga. (I myself will make them unconscious with beating) Please bhai I am sorry. I am sorry on behalf of my son and his friends whoever is there.

Zaid hangs up the call after that and even the boys said sorry but still Saad slap the boy who had to hold Mahira's wrist and told him to say sorry by holding in his ears and do sit up 10 times. Both the boys followed the instruction and then after saying sorry again they left.

Mahira and Zaid turn to face Zarin but she was unconscious on the sofa. Mahira quickly took the water from the glass and sprinkle it on her face and started rubbing her palms. Zaid too panicked seeing his love in this condition.

After sprinkling water one more time and patting her cheeks Zarin came back to consciousness and adjust herself with the lights and sat straight. Mahira took a sign of relief.

Zarin said to Mahira in a meek voice can we go home aapi and Mahira quickly nob in yes to it.

Zarin stood up but stumble back and sat down because of dizziness. Mahira sat on her knees in front of Zarin and made her drink the glass of water. Zarin holds the glass with both her hands as she was scared she might drop the glass down. Mahira too holds the glass in the same fear.

Mahira asked, "princess are you ok. If you want we can sit here for some time, till you become normal."

Zaid saw Zarin's condition and his heartfelt pain. Zarin stood up again but it was in vain as she would become unconscious any time as her blood pressure has reduced.

She sat down again and this time Zaid could not hold it so he came closer to them and sat down on his knees like Mahira and said, "If you don't mind can I carry you in my arms."

After hearing Zaid there was a small smile on Mahira's face but she was scared that how would Zarin behave.

Zarin saw Mahira and Mahira gave an assuring small smile and nob her head. Zarin saw in Zaid's eyes and found only love and concern for her.

She too just nobs her head and Mahira stood up so that Zaid could bend a little and pick Zarin up. Zaid lifted Zarin in his arms in bridal style. He was on cloud nine now.

Zarin wraps her hand around his neck and could hear Zaid's heartbeat. Their eyes were locked with each other. Zarin saw only love, care, and concern in his eyes for her there was no lust like others. It was true love.

The love which she always carves for. Slowly she started feeling dizzy again. She tried her best to keep her eyes open but could not and fainted in his arms.

Slowly her hands drop from his neck and Mahira quickly took her right hand and kept it on her stomach. Zaid looks at Mahira as he was confused and scared about Zarin's health.

They reached the parking lot and Mahira said, she will bring her car but Zaid refuses saying that her car will be brought by his bodyguard and she accepted.

She gave the car keys to the bodyguard and stood beside Zaid. A black colour BMW stood in front of them and Saad open the back seat door. Zaid carefully put Zarin in and Mahira sat beside her and took Zarin's head in her lap.

Saad sat on the driver seat and Zaid on the passenger seat. After the car started Mahira removed the veil from Zarin's face as she was sweating profoundly. Then she removed her phone and called Dr. Zoya.

Dr Zoya picked up her call after two rings and said, "hi Mahira," but Mahira talked with her in a professional tone as she wanted Zoya also to analyze Zaid whether he is fit for Zarin and whether she is not doing any mistake by pairing them up. Mahira wanted a second opinion and Zoya was best for it and also Mahira did not want to reveal Zoya's identity as her friend. She wanted Zaid to treat her as Doctor and he might reveal his true intentions.

"Hello Dr. Zoya, I am Mahira Malik." Hearing Mahira talking in a professional tone Zoya understood there is someone with her otherwise Mahira will never tell her surname. Yes, Miss Malik say how can I help you, Dr. my sister has fainted can you please come home to check her up. Zoya said, that she would be there in 20 mins and hang up the call as already she was off from her shift now at the hospital.