13 - play

Penelope POV

After laying in Beth's arms for a little while longer, I decided to get up so I can go play. Beth seems a little confused by my action, but helps me out of the chair anyways. I then go over to Mari and try to pull her up.

"Penny, what are we doing?" Mari asked as she stood up and followed me to the front door.

"We gonna p'ay Mar Mar!" I shouted reaching for the front door but was quickly pulled back by Mari.

"How about we play in the backyard instead sweetie?" Mari questioned and I looked at her with a frown.

"Sweetie, I don't think big you would feel comfortable being dressed in your onesie and be able to be seen in the front yard." Bella spoke up. I looked over at her with a blush realizing her point. I simply nodded my head and allowed Mari to lead me into the backyard.

They had a sandbox, some swings, and a slide in the backyard. I stared at it all in awe, I didn't realize they had this. I looked over to Beth who was smiling at my reaction.

"Bethy, when you get this?" I asked her slightly confused, mostly because I knew this wasn't here before I left.

Beth crouched down slightly to look me in the eye better, "Well, we wanted to have it here for whenever you returned. Do you like it?" She asked and I nodded my head real big.

Bella scooped me up and away from the other two women. "Come on, let's go down the slide!" She yelled as we ran towards the slide. She helped me up and then sat behind me as we slid down.

We made it to the bottom and I couldn't stop laughing. I ran around with Bella for a little while longer before Mari scooped me away over to the swings. She set me down on it before slowly pushing me back and forth.

I used my legs to help kick back and forth to go higher and higher. Once I got high enough I took the leap and jumped off the swing at its highest. I landed on my feet but then fell to my knees laughing.

Mari quickly came running over to me. "Penny, are you okay? Why would you do that?" Mari asked worriedly.

I was still laughing while trying to calm Mariana down. "Mar Mar, I okay! Promise!" I told her and she gave me a disapproving look. Beth came over and scooped me into her arms as she carried me over to the sandbox.

"That was extremely dangerous little one. Your body is still healing, please be more careful." Beth scolded me.

I tucked my head underneath her chin, "Sorry Bethy." I mumbled out. She didn't say anything as we sat down in the sand box but she kissed the top of my head.

I played a little while with her before I felt a twinge in my bladder. I looked up at Beth with wide eyes, "Bethy, I need to potty." I told her truthfully and she nodded before picking me up and quickly carrying me into the house.

She set me down in front of the bathroom door before turning me to look at her. "Okay, I'm going to ask you something and I need you to be honest with me. Are you big enough to go potty on your own, or do you need help? This is your first time truly slipping so it's okay if you want help." Beth told me and I flustered red.

I realized she was probably telling the truth and knew she knew best so I allowed her to help me. "Can yous help me Bethy?" I asked and she gave me a little nod.

"Of course sweet girl." Beth told me before we walked into the bathroom.

Beth undid the snaps of the onesie but let me pull my underwear down myself. I was blushing fiercely and I think Beth noticed and that's why she stood over by the sink until I finished.

"I done Bethy." I told her and she came over to make sure I cleaned myself well before I pulled up my underwear and she buttoned my snaps. Beth led me over to the sink and helped me wash my hands.

Once they are dry she lifted me up onto her hip and carried me into the kitchen.

"We no go back outside Bethy?" I asked curiously as she set me in one of the chairs.

She was over by the fridge as sh shook her head no. "I think you need some water and maybe a snack before we go back outside."

I nodded happily as Beth brought over a sippy cup full of water and a bowl of carrots. I frowned seeing the carrots, "Bethy, can I has ranch p'easeeee?" I begged and she playfully rolled her eyes as she pulled out the ranch and put some in a little dish for me.

"Thank you Bethy." I told her with a little grin and she just shook her head before kissing the top of my head.

I was eating my carrots happily when I heard the backdoor open. Turning my head I saw Mari and Bella walking in.

"Mar Mar! Bellsy! Carrot?" I asked both of them and while Mari shook her head no, Bella leaned down so I put one in her mouth. She quickly chewed it before kissing my temple.

"Thank you baby." Bella said before taking the seat next to me. Beth was already on one side and Mari had went upstairs to shower.

"How are you feeling after today sweetheart?" Bella asked while I finished my carrots.

I smiled a little, "I like it lots. I so happy here." I tell them both truthfully.

I looked over at Bella who was smiling and I looked over to Beth who had another tear slip out of her eyes. I tried to brush it away, but Beth grabbed my hand to kiss my palm. "No cry Bethy." I told her and she finally broke a smile to kiss my forehead.

"I'm just really glad you like it baby." I nodded my head.

I heard the shower turn off so I asked if I could go see Mari. "I go see Mar Mar?" Bella nodded and told me yes as Beth lifted me out of the chair.

I made my way up the stairs and to the three women's room before I crept inside. I saw Mari on her phone while sitting on the edge of the bed. I crawled up into bed with her.

"Hi Mar Mar," I spoke shyly and she quickly set her phone down as she lifted me into her lap.

Mari smiled at me, "Hi sweet girl. Did you have fun today?" She asked and I nodded my head real big.

"Lots and lots of fun!" I told her with a happy smile and she kissed my head.

"I'm happy to hear that baby." She told me as she rocked me back and forth in her arms.