S I X T Y - N I N E

"Scarlett," Gigi yelled shaking her, "Wake up!"

"Scarlett Nova! You need to be at graduation in an hour," Ginny yelled, somewhere farther in the room.

Scarlett rolled over and groaned. She opened one eye to see Gigi a few inches from her face, and screamed out of fear. Gigi, now startled, flew backwards onto the floor, while Scarlett held her chest.

Ginny and Hermione ran out of the bathroom, "What the bloody hell was that," Ginny exclaimed? The two saw Gigi on the floor, rubbing the elbow she hit, and started laughing.

"Georgia I swear to Merlin if I ever wake up and your face is that close to mine I will hex you into next week," Scarlett muttered, making eye contact with Gigi.

"Well, at least she got you up," Mione said, and threw a dress at her, "Get ready."

"Yes ma'am," Scarlett mock saluted her and stood up. It was then she noticed Gigi and Hermione were already in their dresses. Hermione was wearing a simple halter top dress that flavored out at the bottom and stopped mid thigh. She wore simple red heals, because whats graduation day without Gryffindor pride. Gigi was wearing a tight white dress, with spaghetti straps that ended mid thigh, and had a small slit on the right leg.  She had a small blue necklace on, to show her Ravenclaw pride for the last time. Of course, both were white as that was the dress code for graduation.

Scarlett walked into the bathroom and threw on the dress Ginny picked out for her, a tight white lace dress with an open back and nude colored fabric underneath. She wore her yellow necklace from Draco, a symbol of her love for him and Hufflepuff. She sighed and did minimal makeup and light curls, as she'd probably be half asleep by the time this was over.

Ginny banged on the door with her fist, "Let's go, Scarlett we have to leave."

She sighed and looked in the mirror one last time and walked out. She looked around her room for the last time in her life, and teared up a little. This was the place she grew up. She spent seven years here, sleeping, crying in gigi's arms, watching movies, and having sleepovers with Draco. She grew up in this room, it was her home away from home.

Gigi noticed her tears and walked up to her, pulling her into a hug. Mione and Ginny ended up joining, leaving Ginny the only one not crying.

"I can't believe we're leaving," Scarlett whispered, pulling away from the hug.

"Me neither, babe," Gigi said softly, whipping Scarletts tears and then her own.

"Promise me youll write," Hermione said, also crying.

"Idk about that, Mione," Scarlett winked at her. Mione punched her arm jokingly and laughed. "Of course we will write, and we have facetime nights, and we're all only one floo away."

"Shes right, and we still have many occasions we have to be together for," Gigi said, "Like i don't know Scars baby shower." Gigi winked at her making her laugh.

"That's true, and we have the birth of the baby," Ginny smiled, placing her hand on Scarletts stomach.

"And Dracos birthday party," Scarlett said laughing, "It's not that far from here."

They all smiled at her. Ginny grabbed Miones hand and walked out and Gigi grabbed Scarletts.