S E V E N T Y - T W O

b4 y'all read this i just wanna let y'all know y'all aint expecting this one

***

Gigi slowly opened Scarlett and Dracos door, after giving a quick wink to Draco and shooing him off. She crept in quietly and jumped up on their bed. Scarlett stirred, but stayed asleep. Thankfully, she was turned away from her. Gigi laid down next to her and draped her arm around her, something they used to do all the time during second year.

Scarlett stirred again and grabbed Gigi's hand, panic running through her that her plan was about to fall apart. Scarlett played with her rings, thinking it was Draco, exactly what Gigi hoped would happen. She turned around in Gigi's arms and whispered good morning, without opening her eyes. Their faces were only inches apart.

"Good morning, Darling," Gigi giggled, trying to say what Draco would. At the sound, Scarletts eyes shot open and she threw Gigi off their bed.

"Merlin, Georgia," She yelled, "I fucking can't with you. I thought you were Draco." Gigi was laughing as Scarlett held her chest trying not to laugh. She grabbed her wand and Gigi quickly sprinted for the door.

"What are you doing with that," Gigi asked, casually? She had her hand on the doorknob ready to run.

"I told you if you ever did that again, i'd hex you into next week," Scarlett growled. She pointed her wand at the girl and was thinking what to do to her.

"Technically, you said if you ever woke up with- Ha Ha never mind," she said cutting herself off and making a run for it through thr Manors halls.

Thankfully, for her sake she also grew up here and knew her way around. Sadly for Scarlett, that meant a lot more chasing for herself. Gigi made a sharp turn into the dining room, where Cissy and Lucius were.

"Good Morning Cissy," she said nodding the women, out of breath, "Lucius," she said also nodding to him, "I think I may have enraged her."

Lucius looked up from his paper and laughed, her hair was bright pink. Cissy's hand went to her mouth, trying to conceal her giggles. Gigi looked confused as someone tapped her shoulder with their wand. She jumped and spun around holding her chest.

"Hope you liked my pink hair, because you'll be having it for 24 hours," Scarlett said, sitting down across from Narcissa. "Good Morning guy, how did you sleep?"

"Very well," Lucius said not taking his eyes off the pink hair.

"How did you two sleep," Cissy asked, admiring her natural glow.

"Very well, that was until I woke up to Georgia face," she said, looking at her bedtime friends face. She mocked pain and put a hand on her head. "Why are you here," She asked, "Where's Draco?"

"He had to go out today," Gigi said, picking at her strawberries, "So we're gonna have a girl's day." Scarlett nodded. "I was thinking about getting our nails done, buying new, clothes, and well now our hair."

She laughed and nodded again, shoveling the food Narcissa had made for her into her mouth.

"i'll go get ready then." She stood up and made her way back into her room. She was kinda tired still so she decided sweats and a sweatshirt were the way to go. They were dracos so they looked too big on her but she didn't care. she threw on some sneakers and headed back downstairs. "I'm ready."