Chapter 8

"My boss thinks that you are behind a bomb that is being built in Beacon Hills. You're a suspect. I don't think it was you, you may be all broody sourwolffy but you wouldn't hurt innocent people."

"A What?!" Scott said, eyes wide. "A bomb.' Mitch said rolling his eyes 'Now we need to figure out who is actually making the bomb before Beacon Hills and everyone in it dies." Everyone looked at Mitch shocked. They couldn't figure out what to say.

Mitch sat on the couch, took out his gun, took out the bullets and set the on the table except for one and started fidgeting with it. Pull the trigger, take out the chamber, put it back in, and shot it at the fireplace every now and then. Then Noah started talking.

"Well I'll put the word out for any suspicious activity-" Mitch's head shot up "No! You cannot get involved. I only came here so you all could watch your backs. We'll be on the look out from afar but you do not do anything that will interfere with our mission. Got that?"

All anyone could do was nod their heads too shocked at the outburst of there usually sarcastic, witty, spastic friend that they loved so dearly and could make anyone smile. The man before them was not him but what did they expect after what happened on the beach.

Lydia decided to change the subject and asked "Um- So who's this?" she said indicating Annika. "This is my partner. Annika. Usually work alone but she's stuck around and I can't figure it out for the life of me." Mitch responded everyone else in the room just for a moment when he looked at Annika.

That was the first time the pack saw even a glimpse of some type of emotion on the man. The small smile that spread on Mitch's face while he looked at Annika reminded them of the boy they used to know. The one that smiled so wide when he saw someone he cared for, it was nice.

Annika smiled back at Mitch grabbing a hold of his hand "Yea well we've been through too much together and I can't let you go now.' She leaned into his ear but everyone heard what she said 'You know too much." They noticed it was meant to be a bit of a joke but they heard the bit of sadness that came with the statement and were confused at to why it was there.

Annika squeezed Mitch's hand before letting go. Suddenly Scott's head shot up and looked towards the door. Mitch noticed the action and asked "Scott, What is it?" returning back to the emotionless face he had on.

"Someone's coming." Mitch looked out the window and saw maybe five men in all black but the moment he saw them Mitch recognized the leader immediately. "He's supposed to be dead. He must be the one with the bomb again."

Everyone was confused as they watched Mitch load his gun back up and have it ready for shooting. They saw Annika take her gun out too but she also had a confused look on her face. "Who is coming?" Scott asked before anyone got the chance.

"He calls himself Ghost.-" "What the hell is he doing here?" Annika said getting angry. Just then a knock was heard on the door. "I'll explain everything later but right now I need you all to go into the kitchen or upstairs and hide. They can not see you. We'll take care of them."

Scott being Scott said "No Stiles we can take care of ourselves. We can help." "No Scott. You said you wouldn't get involved so just do as I say." Scott grumbled but said a small "Fine." anyway. When they were all out of site Mitch walked slowly over to the door gun in hand. 

As he was walking towards the door someone came in through the window but Mitch was fast and shot him. Someone came in through the front door and caught Annika by surprise, took her gun and held it to her head.

Mitch turned towards them and held his gun pointing it at the man but the another two men came in and tackled him to the ground. With that they kneeled the down, held their hands behind their heads and in walked Ronnie or as he liked to be called "Ghost".

He walked over to Mitch and said "The Sheriff. Where is he?" "I don't know what you're talkin' abo-" Mitch was gut off but a slap in the face. And then another. But then he walked over to Annika who had a knife to her neck and punched her in the face. 

This made Mitch angry. "Where is he? Is he upstairs?" Ronnie said walking over to the stairs and looking up. Just then Stan came in through the door and started shooting and Annika and Mitch started fighting.

Once the pack heard the shots being fired Derek, Scott, Chris, Noah, Malia, and Peter walked sneakily towards the living room and saw the fight happen. Just as Stan came in through the door, Ronnie jumped out the window and ran towards a car. Stan trying to follow right after.

The rest of the pack came in just as Annika and Mitch shot the last few guys. They stared at the two from the living room entrance for a few seconds still in shock and then Scott said "What the hell?! We don't kill people Stiles you know that!"

Mitch just rolled his eyes and said "The name's Mitch and you may not kill people but we do. It's part of the job." The others just looked at him in shock and disbelief. Just then Stan came in through the door. "Couldn't get him."

"Call Irene and let her know it's Ghost and not Derek." Mitch told Annika. She nodded her head and stepped into the kitchen to make the call. Mitch walked over to Stan and gave him a hug before saying "Hey Stan. It's good to see you. What are you doing here?"

"I got bored at home and needed something to do so I thought I'd come and help. And from the looks of thing you needed it." Mitch just rolled his eyes at the man and turned to face his dad. "Sorry about the blood Noah we'll clean it up."

Noah just nodded mindlessly a little heart broken that his son whom he hadn't seen in so long called him by his name and not "Dad". Melissa noticed and grabbed a hold of his hand giving him a reassuring smile.

"Let's get back to the motel and figure out where Ghost is and stop the bomb." Mitch said as Annika walked back into the living room. They made their way to the door but were stopped by Noah.

"Wait! Um- You know you could always stay here if you'd like. This is your home after all." Mitch thought about it for a bit and was going to decline when Annika grabbed his hand and smiled at him. A look that told him 'This is your chance. He wants to make an effort.'

So with that look he responded with "Sure."

___________________________________

Hope you liked it and let me know what you think is going to happen but for now I'll see you guys next time, much love. 💕✌️