10

Hello!!

I know I'm a little late but...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Hope you all got what you wished for! :)

Love you<3
———

Sarah's pov

Im pissed on how dick heads coming to Jamaica. He's going to ruin the whole trip. And how is Harry supposed to make moves?!

"Im just saying," I say breaking the slight silence that was hovering over me and kiwi. "would it be so bad if we just forgot him, or tell him the trip was canceled?"

"Yes Sarah, it would be so bad. Cause if I forgot him he'd kill me and if I'm gone for two months don't you think he'd be suspicious?" Katylin says in response giving two decent points, then honking her horn to alert fuck face that we're here.

Devante soon was rushing out of his front door, proving the fact that it is possible for him to look even more stupid.

He was wearing khaki shorts with a Hawaiian shirt. The sandals he was wearing looked like he stole them from my dad. He had a bright pink neck pillow around his neck, and as he was running he kept tripping on his suitcase, that was rolling behind him.

Kiwi gave him a big smile, then look over to Me. I roll my eyes as I push up my sunglasses and takes a sip from the coffee we got on our way to this shit show.

Devante goes to the back of my car and kiwi open the trunk for him to put his suitcase in. He then comes up to My window and knocks on it. I try my hardest to ignore him, but kiwi put a stick in that plan when she rolled down my window for him to talk.

"Are you going to move in back?" Devante asked.

"Not a chance." I say  taking another sip from my coffee and rolling up my window.

People might think I'm being rude or mean to him, but someone has to after what he did to katylin. She sure inst doing it.

Devante wasn't impressed by my reaction, but moved to the back.

When he took his seat, I started to talk to kiwi

"Mitch said that they're at the airport, but just be careful because of the paparazzi."

"Why is there going to be paparazzi?" Devante asked, as We pulled out of his drive way.

"Cause he's Harry styles, how dumb are you?" I said looking at him. Giving a face that I would give someone if they asked what two colors make green.

"Well.. I kinda forgot to mention that it's Harry styles, all I've said was his frist name, sorry babe." Katylin says shyly. She was obviously scared to admit that she did somethifn worng.

Adding another reason why I hate dipshit. Every time she messes up a little bit or try's to live a little, he acts like she committed man slaughter.

"So wait we're going on a 2 month trip to Jamaica with Harry styles, and wait your friends with Harry styles, like the one from one direction?" He asks.

"Yes, to all three of those questions dip shit," I tells him, "I'm his drummer, and we're going to Jamaica to record some things." I give off a bragging tone.

I dont brag. I just show people how great I am. That's all

"Amazing! I'm friends with Harry form one direction." Devante bosts as he leans back in his seat, putting his arms behind his head.