13 | tests

Anastasia Kingsley POV

I wake up in the happiest mood.

Probably cause I'm going to be in the mafia!

I take a shower and wash my hair and go to my closet to get an outfit.

I decide to wear a long sleeve fitted black turtleneck and wore some leggings with combat boots. I got a bunch of my knives hidden and put my dirty blonde hair into a ponytail.

I walk down stairs and see everyone staring at me. Everyone includes my family, Adrian's family and Giovanni's family.

"Hey" I say and make my way to the table to get some waffles

Heys get passed around and I say, "so when do we-oh fuck you" I get interrupted by Elijah sticking some drug in my neck. And the darkness consumes me.

When I wake up I'm in a van and my brothers are around me.

"Why'd you inject me bro?" I ask

"We had too, it's a part of the test and why'd you wake up so early" Andre questions.

"I may or may not have been injected by drugs before" by my guardians.

But I left that part out

"WHAT" they shout.

"It's life, get over it" I scoff at their dramatics.

They went to respond but the horn is honked and we get out and go inside a ugly warehouse. This is the literal definition of do not judge a book by its cover. The inside of the warehouse was a champagne colored sofas and love seats and chandeliers.

I'm then blindfolded and taken into a boxing rink and two big muscled dudes come in and smirk at me. I glare back and they stop glaring looking surprised.

"Whoever gets knocked out first wins. Start on 3. 1...2...3" dad says as all the families watch in the audience.

I know they think the dudes are gonna win but what they don't know is that I'm faster than those two bozos.

I get attacked by one of them and dodge it and then the other does the same. I see both have an injury on their left legs so I use that as my advantage and slide under the first one and pull the second dudes left leg and he falls hitting his head pretty hard and I see the first dude coming towards me. Time to put my gymnastics skills to the test. I flip over the second dude and land on the neck of the first dude and use the pressure point on his neck to knock him out and jump before he touches the ground. I turn to the families and now while smiling.

They smile back in shock and awe that I was able to do that so fast and easily.

"Wow, okay we have the next task all set up. Let's go" dad says impressed.

We walk into a room with two computers, a monitor, keyboard, and a mouse. I sit in the chair and hack into the system in 30 seconds and I find the information in less than 2 minutes and I show dad.

He smiles even more and congratulates me and shows me to the torture chamber. We walk down the stairs and it smells disgusting but I don't think too much about it. I see a man shirtless with some bruises. I walk in and smile at him and throw the freezing water on him so he wakes up.

"Hey" I say grinning like a madman.

Silent

"Heard about your kids and sister" I roll my eyes.

"Shut up" he says through gritted teeth.

"You know if you don't fess up I'm gonna be torturing them like I am you."

"Please don't" he pleads.

"Then tell me why you stole our shipment and when is the next time your gang will steal the shipment." I smirk, dragging the sharp knife down his face, going down his ugly face, making a dark red line. He kept quiet so, I stabbed his neck, making sure I don't hit an artery.

"Okay, okay fine. We stole the last one a week ago and the next one is tomorrow evening around 11pm" He cries out in pain.

"Thanks! Bye bye!" and I kill him with a knife to the neck. We watch as the chokes on his blood and I tell my dad the information.

"So you'll be getting the omertà tonight at 7pm. Dress in black" he says.

 Dress in black" he says