So important

I'm more than thankful for all your nice messages and your care. You all definitely changed my mood and made me a lot happier.

I'm becoming way better as days pass, started writing again to try and change my mood a little, because writing really helps me feel better. Reading your comments on the first book really makes me happy too, I always laugh reading them all.

And speaking about the first book, we're on 408k views and I'm so fucking happy and grateful for y'all, can't describe how happy I am. You guys are all so amazing.

And another topic that I want to talk about, because I just got a comment on the first book about it and I really agree with it. I know some of you won't really like me saying this, but if you all don't know, Woojin is going to make his debut this year.

I know how we all feel about him, and how we just hate to mention him, and maybe even if the rumors about the girl were false, he still bullied the boys, but that doesn't give us the right to send him hate comments or anything from that. You all know why? Because Chan once said. 'Stays you're better than that.' And when he released his song and we all thought it was about Woojin and people started hating on him, he told us not to send him any hate comments and that the song wasn't about him, even if it was about him we shouldn't be sending hate comments to anyone.

Stays are known to be one of the most amazing fandoms and non-toxic ones and we're all extremely friendly with anyone and everyone, so even if we hate him or don't like him or mad at him about what happened with the boys, still ignoring is way better than this, you are all just making Stays look bad.

Ignore him and stop mentioning his name as a member that used to be in Stray kids. He did what he did and he won't be forgiven, but ignoring him and forgetting about him is the best thing we could all do, because I'm sure that the boys are not happy with what they see and I'm sure that they see all the comments and hate and stuff that people send him, and they can't talk about the situation or mention anything about it.

So for whoever once commented a hate comment on his Instagram posts or sent him a hateful message or asked him to kill himself or anything like that, please stop.

Stays we're way better than that. Lets be a fandom that's always spreading love and positivity. I mean, we're all a family so please make sure to make your family look good in front of other people and make the boys proud of us.

I love you all so much.