Please Read First!!! (Important)

Hey hey! First, I'd like to say thank you so much for clicking on my story! If you've come from "Be My Hero" or "The Half-Blood Princess," welcome back! If you're new, I'm glad you're here:)

           This story is something I've been planning out for months, I'm extremely proud of it. It is hands down my favorite story I've written so far. 

           BUT, let me say this-

        This story is not for the faint of heart, it's much darker than anything I've published on Wattpad. Self-harm, addiction, ED, depression, etc. are ongoing parts of the story. Some parts will be descriptive as well.

                        Readers discretion is advised.

    I do not own any of the characters in this story besides Malory Roberts and Aaryana Black. All of these belong to J.K. Rowling. The rest of the story is still mine, so please do not try and steal my ideas:))

   This story does not completely follow the actual Harry Potter series. I switched a lot up in this story unlike my others, so be ready.

              The story starts in year five, meaning the main characters are all 15.

   Some of the chapters will have songs, the music in this book is incredible in my opinion. I made playlists for the book also, one on Apple Music and one on Spotify. (Below)

Apple Music -

Spotify -

   I really hope you all enjoy this story I've created! I put SO MUCH thought and effort into it and I think it's my best work yet

   I really hope you all enjoy this story I've created! I put SO MUCH thought and effort into it and I think it's my best work yet. Make sure to let me know all of your thoughts while reading.

(if you want to keep up with the characters also, follow lexrekx1 on instagram! the characters will be posting on there after each chapter:)

              I love you all. Thank you, and buckle up;)