Chapter 11

Genesis' POV

There wasn't a fucking word that could explain how I felt this morning. Kahlil came over since I was meant to hang with him and Lorenzo stole me ' so it's fuck me right cause you met another nigga' he said 'till I told him what happened yesterday. I already felt like takin my ass to bed and forget everything that happened, it didn't help that he sat there speechless staring at me.

" You let this nigga...kiss you? " he asked grinning

" Not really, I was looking at him and he was looking at me. Then it happened" I got up to put my shit away "it didn't even feel that good" I mumbled, trying to erase the memory of me getting hard.

Kahlil followed me and hopped onto the counter as he swung his legs back and forth, I fucking knew he would be on that childish shit today.

" You like him?" He asked seriously

" Hell nah, it was in the heat of the moment. I promise,  I don't see myself doing that again" I rambled off as he quietly stopped swinging his legs and examined me.

" Whatever" I ain't have anything to do today but Kahlil on the other hand keep pressuring to leave the house. When I woke up this morning, Lorenzo ass text me talm bout 'next time we kiss, It won't stop there' Best believe he received a fat ass paragraph cussing him and his people out with the addition of getting blocked.

" so what you tryin' to do?" I asked Kahlil since his ass wanna leave so bad.

" I'm hungry let's get food first" nodding in response I gather my keys and phone, and head to my car. Kahlil ass wanted to go far out from where we live cause he wanted to 'explore' whatever that fuckin mean.

We stopped at this lil restaurant that I've been hearing a lot of recently, there weren't that much people here since it's mad pricey.

We got out the car but Kahlil ran off inside to get our reservation, I stood outside for a bit. I strained my eyes as I looked around, paranoid of being followed. Dismissing the thought I walk into the restaurant and see Kahlil already sitting down at a table grinning at his phone.

" Who got you smiling like a fool?" I asked him as he showed his phone messages to me. I throw my head back groaning when I see nasty ass pictures being sent back and forth between them.

" Damn y'all nasty" I said scrunching up my face.

" don't act like you ain't do it too" he replied going back to texting the person, I shook my head and hollered at the waiter.

Whilst we ate, Ariana called asking me to go to fucking Victoria secret for some bras and perfume. I wasn't going to do it until she threatened to tell pops I hurt her and made her cry, fucking daddy's girl.

"So... rich people wine can make you drunk enough to kiss a nigga?" I just knew he was going to bring it up again. He didn't seem to have a problem with it because if he did I'd have to fuck him up, he just likes to use it and play with me.

"Shit is worse than tequila and henny mixed mane, had my head spinning and shit" I shook my head recalling what it had me thinking, all types of nasty shit like thinking Lorenzo was fine as he- I cant even finish that shit.

"That sounds good as hell" Kahlil chuckled as he continued to eat his food whilst typing on his phone.

"What happened on the ride out? It was on the news and shit" I was big mad when Lorenzo took me on that dumbass date when I could have been killin' niggas.