Phase One of Operation Confrontation

Aria POV

After getting out of the shower, I opened my suitcase, pulling out some undergarments and some lotion.

I put on some jeans with an ACDC t-shirt. I slid on a pair of Elmo socks and laced up my black combat boots. I took my hair out of the ponytail and ran my fingers through my curls to take out any tangles. I threw on my leather jacket since it was a bit chilly outside.

I grabbed my satchel and checked to make sure all of my stuff was inside

I grabbed my satchel and checked to make sure all of my stuff was inside. I had my baby-book, mom's letter and the pictures. Everything I think I'd need for what was ahead.

I practically jumped down the steps, saying bye to the man at the desk before heading outside to get in my cab. I told him the address to Leopold Manor and he pulled off.

Normal POV

Aria gasped as her taxi pulled up outside of the largest house she had ever seen.

She got out, waving goodbye to the cabby before moving towards the gated entrance

The house suddenly looked even farther away than before. Her legs hurt from even looking at the long driveway to the castle like estate. The estate where she would finally meet her father, after 17 years.

She wondered what he liked? Would he be happy to see her? Swinging her around in his arms, proclaiming how much he had missed her. Her dreams would finally come true.

"State your business", a invisible voice spoke startling her from her thoughts.

A large man stood in front of her, his was broader than any football she'd ever seen. Swallowing her sudden nerves, Aria smiled at the man,"I'm uh here to see my dad", she said with borrowed confidence.

"I beg your pardon?"

She glared up at the tall man who looked as if he sucks on a lemon,"Frederick Leopold, you heard of him?" It wasn't what he said, it was the way he said it; like she was some little kid who said they were gonna be president one day.

The man still stared at her, his lips soon uncurling only to go his a snarl, but Aria wasn't afraid. 'What you got doodie on yo upper lip or something?', she thought, but didn't say out loud.

"If you don't believe me, look at this", Aria defended, holding out the picture for him to take. The man hesitated before opening the gate and snatching the papers out of her hand.

Aria scoffed as the picture had been yanked from her hand. 'I know he did not just snatch that out my hand. Just breath Aria, your this close to meeting him. Don't fuck it up.' These thoughts served to calm her down and wait patiently for the whole ordeal to be over and down with.

He scanned over the image quickly before giving her another blank look,"Bullshit", he scoffed before balling up the picture and tossing them onto the ground.

Aria's jaw dropped at the rudeness and audacity of the men,"What the hell?!", she growled at him before going to retrieve the squares. Just as she was about to grab them, a foot came down ontop of them.

"Move it or lose it, you dick", she cursed, glaring up at the man. She had no idea who he thought he was, but you didn't do shit like that in Oakland.

He didn't seem fazed by her words, leaning over to stare her down,"Shove on, girly. Don't have time for this shit, Lord Frederick's got a campaign to win", he explained before giving her a rough shove to the shoulder and sending her onto her back.

He rolled his eyes at her now dirt covered form,"Americans", he gagged, shaking his head at her.

To say Aria was livid was an understatement. From her position on her back, she growled at him before lunging into attack, latching onto the man like a rabid koala. She went in with fists a blazing, her adrenaline pumping harder than ever before as he struggled to remove her.

"Yo momma should've told you to keep yo damn hands to yourself! My momma didn't raise me to let nobody put they hands on me! Ever", she exclaimed, clawing at the man's face as he cried out in pain,"All I wanted was to meet my father, but nooo, you wanted to start shit!" The man had fallen onto his back at the impact, Aria still on top of him.

However, in the mist of the scuffle, neither had noticed the gate had opened and a new figure had appeared

However, in the mist of the scuffle, neither had noticed the gate had opened and a new figure had appeared. Just as Aria was about to land a punch, a voice had rang through the air.

"What on earth is going on here!"

They both immediately froze, and Aria snapped her head over to the source of the voice only for her body to immediately go rigid. Her jaw instantly dropped and her eyes bulged behind her sunglasses.

'Is it really-'

"D- dad?"