♛17

Miracle Carter

"where Manny at you said she was coming

"where Manny at you said she was coming." India asked me as she got in the front seat.

"she coming, she had to get something out of the store. " i said sitting back inside of the car that's parked outside of the gas station.

"Mandy snuck out the hou-i'll never get used to hearing those words." India said shaking her head.

i just laughed shaking my head. i looked out my window seeing that Manny wasn't coming yet, so that gives me time.

"so, how come you didn't tell me about Manny and Von?" i asked India turning to her.

i felt so betrayed by her when she dropped the bomb on us at the hospital. this my cousin and we tell each other literally everything.

so what made her feel as though i didn't need to know about my boyfriend getting my sister pregnant.

at the time i was so happy that the baby died,
i mean of course. i was hurt, me and Von had something real up until Manny butted up in it.

and for India not to tell me something like that when she knew all along, it got me feeling a way.

"i didn't know myself, durk told me on our way to the hospital" she explained.

ion believe that shit at all.

"this been on yo mind huh?"she asked making me nod crossing my arms.
"why you ain't said nothing then tootie, that's stupid." she said scrunching her face up.

"what's stupid is my own cousin snaking me and leaving me in the dark about some shit i was supposed to know." i snapped. 

"i can't tell you what the fuck i didn't know, this my last time telling you , i found out the same day you did. ain't no tellin how long they been fuckin around" she said mugging.

"okay fuck that, it was how you basically said
'yo sister pregnant by yo man' and sat right next to me smilin and shit. what the fuck type of shit is that??" i asked mugging her back.

"okay, you comin at me like i fucked yo nigga" she said laughing then straight facing me.

"i'm glad you think that shit is funny, now what if i fucked Durk?" i yelled.

oh shit.

was i supposed to say that???

"bitch you could neva." she scoffed waving me off making me look at her raising my eyebrows. 

"yea, let me not." i mumbled making her look at me.

"nah say what the fuck you gotta say" she snapped. "is you fuckin my nigga or what? let me know" she asked making me smirk.

me and durk fucked well over a year ago. it was a one night stand and after that we erased that night from our memories.

it's not like he came onto me, but he still went through with it. i really thought i had him until he pulled the condom out. ugh