11. 𝗕𝗔𝗞𝗔 𝗕𝗔𝗞𝗔 𝗕𝗔𝗞𝗔 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫 𝗕𝗔𝗞𝗔

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

it's friday today and i decided that i would go to school even though my mom told me not to because of the text i got from coach, i didn't care cause i had all weekend to prepare.

i headed off to school in a better mood than before and once i got to class, i see suna laughing and smiling with a new girl ive never seen before.

my smile faded and i dropped off my stuff and walked for the vending machine. suna on the other hand didn't take notice of my presence, that made me more upset.

as soon as i got to the vending machine, the vending machine was on the outside of the gym. when i got there i saw the volleyball team talking in a group, i didn't know what they were talking about but i walked over anyways.

"hey guys!" i said jogging over there with a smile.

"oh hey y/n" osamu said with a 'oh-hey-i-don't-wanna-talk-to-you' tone and looked to his side.

"oh sorry guys we have to go don't wanna be late for class you know" they all said.

they all left me standing there, it made me more upset. i soon than just went to go get a black coffee form the vending machine and headed back to the class.

the bell rung and i sat down in my seat looking out the window as always.

"ok class we have a new student, can you please come up here and present yourselves"

"hello, i'm alaya souh, please take care of me" the new girl said and sat next to suna. i caught a glimpse of them smiling at each other and laughing together.

after like 10 mintues of class i'm doing my work in peace ignoring everyone and i over hear atsumu and suna.

"hey suna what's up with the new girl and you, i swear you always get the bad ones, and plus what happened with you and y/n" he whispered to suna

"oh her, i don't know, what can i say i can get any bitch that i want and when i'm done with them i just leave them hanging you know" suna whispered back.

atsumu started to laugh at suna and the both high fives each other.

finished my work and texted my mom to tell the school that i want an early dismissal and to bring alex kang.

(alex kang is the hottest guy you have as a friend, you both grew up together and were like child hood best friends, also your first love, you wanted to pick him to pick you up because you and him would have a great time or catch up)