2

Class ended but Taehyung and Jungkook stayed back. "So will you be willing to hangout this weekend on Sunday?" Jungkook asked hopefully.

Jimin made a face thinking hard. "If you do your homework then yes"

"Yay! See you then" Jungkook winked leaving. Now it was only Taehyung and Jimin "Are you doing anything tonight?" Taehyung asked.

"I have a meeting tonight, did you need help with something" Jimin asked.

"Oh no, I turned in all my work"

"But what about today's work?"

"No I haven't done it" Taehyung answered truthfully, "then get to it, you can stay in for lunch if you like?"

NO NOT LUNCH ANYTHING BUT THAT!!

"Can I stay after school finishes?"

"I have a meeting, actually is your group of friends going to be at lunch?" Jimin asked trying not to sound desperate. Taehyung nodded "you wouldn't mind if I sit with y'all?"

Taehyung's eyes widen "no! Not at all!"

"Great, I'll be there in a couple minutes" Jimin said straightening the paper work in his hands. "Okay see you then!" Taehyung skipped out the room in excitement, he looked around the hallway his eyes landing on Jungkook who was putting his history book away, he skipped up to him tapping his shoulder. Jungkook turned around "what the fuck do you want?" He turned away closing his locker.

"Mr.Park is sitting with us for lunch today, so you better not act like a bitch"

"Excuse me? I will act the way I want to act"

"Okay, suit yourself" Taehyung skipped away. Jungkook watched him rolling his eyes.

Why would Mr.Park sit with us? Does it mean he likes Taehyung? Noo

Jungkook felt someone bump into him. "Watch where you're going you dumb fu-"

"Finish that sentence and I'm slapping you" Seokjin warned. "Oh sorry hyung, I didn't know it was you" Jungkook apologized, Jin shook his head "it's fine, let's get going I'm hungry" he hooked an arm around his and pulled him.

————

Jungkook sat down at the table with the rest, in front of him was Yoongi Namjoon and Taehyung. Next to him was Jin and Hoseok. "Jungkook is it true last year your nudes got leaked?" Taehyung asked.

Of course

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he heard Namjoon gasp. "Yes Taehyung, didn't you ask me this last week" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "No, no I didn't"

"Yes, yes you did"

"No?"

"Taehyung you did, now shut the fuck up"

"I'll shut up whenever I want to" Taehyung stuck out his tongue. "What are you 5?" Jungkook scoffed "no I'm actually you 17 get it right you old bitch"

"I'm old? You're older than me you fucking nosy hoe"

"Nosy? Haha how am I nosy?"

"You're always-"

"GUYS!! Enough, we gotta go up and get our food" Jin stood up and left. Hoseok followed after, then Yoongi. "Go get food you fat bitch" Taehyung said hoping that would make him break down but it actually did the exact opposite.

"am I really fat? Wow, thank God that mean I have been eating very well and amazing unlike you who is about to die any fucking minute due to starving themselves on purpose"