mistaken identities two || aaron hotchner

''Keep it, please.'' You begged, you lip pouting as you spoke.

''The beard is going (y/n).'' Hotch laughed, raising his razor to his face that was covered in shaving cream. In pure panic of him shaving it off you grabbed your glass of water and threw it over his face, ultimately getting rid of the shaving cream as the water smashed into his face.

He looked at you, just staring. His eyes widened, a smirk playing on the corner of his lips. His bare chest now dripping with water, it tracing it's way through the tones muscles of his chest.

''You a pain in my ass.'' Hotch laughed, grabbing you and throwing you onto the bed.

You had been secretly dating now for the past few months, of course behind the team's back. After you met on a case, you become completely obsessed by one another. You left Virginia, and went back you your work as a CIA agent, but all you could think about was Aaron. You were looking to leave the CIA anyway, it wasn't the place for you anymore. You transferred in to the BAU, and had already become a valuable asset to the team.

You knew, nobody on the team knew about you and Aaron. You'd made sure of it and so had he.

''Pleaaaase keep the beard Aar, just for me.'' You smiled sweetly as you sat on his lap.

''I have no choice then do I.'' He rolled his eyes laughing, before getting changed and ready for work.

''It looks so hot on you, i practically drool everytime I look at you.'' You laughed, slipping your heels on your feet and grabbing your bag. Luckily today was only paperwork day and then the team were going out for a couple of drinks together.

'' You always drool over me (y/n).'' He smirked, flashing you his absolutely captivating smile.

''Now, what time do you want me to pick you up after work? I'm picking up Rossi and Spencer too as they live close by. We will meet the rest at the bar. I can either pick you up first or last.'' He asked, opening the house door for you as you walked out the door. Ever the gentleman.

''Just pick me up last babe, it's easier for you. Now! Your already handsy at work as it is, you better be careful tonight.'' You laughed, locking your house door as you did so. You felt a hand snake to your ass, and give a hard squeeze.

''When your wearing skirts like this, it makes it incredible difficult to do my job. As for when you dress up tonight, it takes every ounce of self control not to touch you.'' He grinned as you both walked down the drive away, you rolled your eyes and snickered.

''I've always been irresistible.'' You teased. He gave you a hearty laugh and a wink before giving you a small kiss on the head.

''I'll see you at work, and the roads are busy enough please don't cause an accident. Your driving is terrible.'' He gave you a stern but playful look, swinging his briefcase into the passenger seat of his car.

''You mean, you can't handle a baby like mine.'' You raised your brow, and patting your car on its roof. It was a gorgeous car, a sleek black Ford Mustang GT and the newest model.

Hotch laughed, ''I'll stick with my Range.''

Range Rovers are total big dick, rich energy.

***

It had been a couple of hours since you and the team began the paperwork and you were already bored out of your brains. Derek was currently sleeping on top of the one file he had completed, Emily was grumbling and groaning and texting you pictures of Derek drooling and Spencer was smiling happily into the files.

He loved paperwork day.

Rossi had come down, of course to make fun of you all as he had no work to do. JJ, Penelope and Aaron were all cooped up working in there offices. Well.. penny was being penny.