𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙚 ✍︎︎ Hisoka x Reader x Illumi

I'm not a big fan of Hisoka for various reasons, but I like his fighting skills. And Illumi, they have matching crop tops so partners in crime.

So here you go simps, this is fluff. With a poly relationship.

Reader is both genders male/female.

Requested by no one, I brought the meals this time.

Anime is Hunter x Hunter streaming on Netflix and more.

Enjoy~
___________________________________

Living the life of a so called Hunter was pretty fun.

Having a card on you to show others that you actually were a Hunter made you feel superior. It made you feel like you had value to actually be alive in this world.

Indeed being a Hunter came with consequences of the so called Phantom Troupe and dealing with their antics.

Yet still, it was fun getting to deal with it all and learn new combat skills to play in the little gambling game.

Being a Hunter did mean that you had limits on some occasions to the curfew of the time you get to go outside.

Your life sure was built weirder than most people you came across.

Sure half of it was often because you were a secret Hunter, and when people finally realized it they wanted to respect you and give thanks.

Nonetheless you didn't care, because your life felt complete after meeting something.

Actually, someone. More specifically, two people in particular.

They were two entirely different people, the most opposite personalities in the entire world.

One of them was a very flirty one indeed, but he was also quite the joker in the weirdest of situations. Always managing to bring a smile to your face.

His appearance was also very unique. Play white skin with some makeup on in red and blue. His hair was always up in and in an explosion of pink with purple.

The other one on the other hand was so simple.

He never smiled all that much, only when he had a blood rush of adrenaline or lust kicking inside. He still brought a smile to your face seeing more over time.

His appearance was simple. Long and silky black hair, with huge black eyes that stared into your soul sometimes. His skin was less pale but so clear with nothing.

They were the two men in your life, that brought you the peace and missing puzzle pieces that you needed to fit into your life.

Because before all of the meeting new people you were extremely lonely. You needed more people to love as everyone was gone.

They came, and you finally smiled again happily as a Hunter.

Even if they were slightly evil, that wouldn't change the relationship you all shared.

All the three of you shared deeply.

"That indeed was a wonderful round." Hisoka groaned while putting his shirt on.

"Y/n can you walk darling?" Illumi cared more for you holding your waist that you couldn't feel.

"I maybe need a wheelchair after this time. Hisoka you were in too deep and pushing hard." You moaned still biting your lip at him with a slight glare.

"But I just wanted to hear your moans my love." Hisoka licked your ear.

You moaned a bit again and Illumi pulled you away.