I: FOUR

Killshot hadn't heard her name spoken by anyone else for a just over two decades, since she inherited her title. She hadn't stopped thinking about the three simple words that had left the Mandalorian as they left Nevarro behind, You're welcome, Jana.

Now, as they fly through empty space, Jana Calmiken takes apart and cleans the blaster that doesn't seem to match her name anymore. The weapon is sleek and sophisticated, yet at the same time it keeps its title as deadly. Too deadly for a Jana. The same blaster the Killshots before her used lies in her hand. Killshot suits it, and Jana can't get that idea out of her mind.

Feeling eyes on her, Jana looks up to see The Child, who sits to the left of the Mandalorian on the control panel, staring at her. Raising a mischievous brow, Jana watches as the little green thing slowly extends a finger, hitting a random button. A whirring sound ensues briefly before Mando hits a switch, stopping it. Jana can't help the breathy chuckle that escapes her when the child hits another button.

"Stop touching things," The Mandalorian demands, making the Child look up at him with his big, wondrous eyes.

Then he presses another button.

The entire ship rattles for a moment before Mando stops it by pressing the same button. Jana takes this as her que to get up. Setting her blaster aside, she picks up the Child as she reaches him, setting him on her lap as she sits of the edge of the control panel, clear of any buttons. The Child lets out a coo in response, and Jana just gives him a little squeeze, "You're going to be a trouble maker, aren't you?"

"It doesn't help that you encourage him."

Jana can't help but chuckle at Mando's words, "I do not," She defends, and the Mandalorian's helmet tilts up at her, "Okay maybe a little," The brunette nods down at the Razor Crest's computer, "You find us a place to land?"

The Mandalorian directs his attention back to the small screen, "Let's see..." He trails off, "Have you ever been to Sorgan?"

Jana considers it for a second, the name of the planet not ringing any bells, "I don't think so."

"Looks like there's no star port, no industrial centers, no population density. Real backwater skug hole," The Mandalorian lifts his helmet to look at his partner again, "Which means it's perfect for us."

Jana nods, "Sounds like it."

She turns her gaze down to the Child she holds on her arms, at the same time the Mandalorian does, "What do you think? You ready to lay low and stretch your legs for a couple of months, you little womp rat? Nobody's gonna find us here."

"Thank the maker," Jana mumbles to herself. In her mind's eye she can see her Handler on the floor of their quarters, hearing her words that struck an intense amount of fear in her as if she had hit a replay button in her head, 'I'll get you in the end.'

Noticing her change in expression, the Mandalorian puts a hand on hers, "We'll-," He gently says before cutting himself off, clearing his throat, "We'll be okay, Jana."

"I know," Jana truthfully responds, a chill running over her spine when he says her name yet again, "I'll get my blaster ready."

With this, Jana sets The Child down onto the Bounty Hunter's lap.

The woman picks her gun up from where she left it on her seat before moving down to the hull. There, she takes a seat on the floor, leaning her head against the wall behind her. Jana had been freed, but she still bears the title. Killshot still reigned over her, the implant with her scope and an ever-climbing kill-count incapable of removal, and the blaster in her hands that defends her. No matter what planet they take refuge on she is still Killshot. Realizing this, Jana finishes cleaning the weapon and putting it back together just in time for the Mandalorian to call her back up to the cockpit as he begins the decent onto the planet's surface.