17*

********************

I want you to rock me

Rock me

Rock me, yeah

********************

BENTLEY

Harry looked stressed before the race today, totally different than last night when he was teasing me and fucking around with Allegra. Whatever Luna had told him this morning clearly threw him off and I knew it was probably something about Emmy but at least he had some comfort in knowing she was safe.

Niall had called today to update us on everything when he landed in Marrakech for the race that Rumer and Zayn would be meeting him at tomorrow when they leave. I was still bummed but I couldn't stop thinking about Harry and what the hell had him frowning more than usual.

The race was also kind of boring. He wasn't even close when I got to the finish line and I didn't get to use any of the new upgrades to the car because there was no reason to. The tanks that carried the gasses for the airflow we're filled with an expensive mixture that would be wasted if I used them unless the race was tight. Harry still arrived in second place about 20 seconds after me and when he got out of the car he didn't even look at me.

The win felt weird. I loved winning but winning without him pouting on the sideline for coming in second wasn't nearly as satisfying.

Luna, of course, was pissed when he got out of the car and that made me mad. The queen of empty threats must have done something because I had never seen Harry like that before.

She must be having the time of her life considering another lead Lion was reported missing this morning.

This time, it was one of their local suppliers. Will Trenton. He was my substitute teacher for junior year history in high school and everyone knew what he did but gang relations were quiet, especially in a neighborhood like ours.

How a drug pusher ever got a job as a substitute teacher baffles me but hey, we all have our cover ups.

Zayn, Allegra and Rumer had all left the second I crossed the finish line because they knew I wouldn't be coming home until late. Allegra was the only one that knew Harry and I were fucking and I had told Rumer and Zayn that I would be going over to hers after everything, and that I'd be home eventually.

Well now I was sitting on the edge of a closed road in my Mustang waiting to see if Harry was coming or not. I'd been here for the past 40 minutes waiting, just because we said if one didn't show to wait. We had agreed to meet here because we couldn't talk to each other with Luna there, she'd suspect something and she was apparently asking Harry questions about me.

I don't know how I went from minimal threat to main event but something was up and Luna was somehow even more psychotic.

I hear a subtle knock on my window and jump up, dropping my phone that I had been scrolling through. "Fucking shit, Harry! You scared me." I yell, lowering my window. "What the fuck is your- Why are you wet?"

I look at him, his curls drenched and dark satin shirt sticking to his chest. He had let a droplet of water fall on my forearm and I opened my car door, stepping out to look at him. He was breathing heavily and his bottom lip was shaking, his hands clenched into fists and his socks and shoes were gone. Where the hell were his metal tipped boots? His pants that usually hung loose around his thighs and calves were sticking to his legs and he looked like a mess.