burn scars

TW ~ Child Abuse, Choking, Blood, Gore

Dream's POV:

The witch took one look at Dream's state then went straight to action.

He stirred up something in his cauldron, as Dream sat in the bed in agony.

The witch turned around, and fed Dream a potion, instantly putting him to sleep.

As George worked, the pot bubbles in many different colors, until the liquid was calm and yellow.

He dipped a cloth into the mixture, and slowly applied the yellow liquid to Dream's unconscious face. The veins sizzled, but the redness of the scars started to reduce. However, Dream's once flawless face was burnt off, he was lucky he could still see.

The two left to rest, hoping for the best.

Later in the day, Dream slowly regained consciousness, as the witch walked into the room.

"Who are you?" Dream snarled, internally laughing at the oversized witch's hat on the small-sized man.

"I'm George, Sapnap friend"

"No you listen to me, you are not his friend. Your just a stupid creature that has lame powers"

George could pretend it didn't hurt, but he didn't. He let Dream know that the words hurt him. Dream's heart tugged.

"Okay, sorry," Dream whispered after seeing George's heartbroken face.

Sapnap entered the room. 

"Dream, this is George, I met him when he accidentally somehow summoned me here"

"Mhm," Dream nodded uninterested.

"Dream," Sapnap said sternly, to which he whined. "Fine, hello George, how are you today"

"He healed you Dream, at least be thankful" Sapnap scolded, and Dream slowly remembered his face.

He ran to the window, seeing a blurry reflection of himself. His face was scathed and scarred.

"My..." he started, but George came up to him holding a mask.

"I think this would suit you" George smiled, as Dream grabbed it and tried it on.

The mask was black, with an orange gleaming smirk on it. It matched his shirt, causing Dream to smile.

"You made this for me?" Dream asked, touched.

"I mean, yes?" George stuttered.

"Maybe we can be friends then," Dream smiled.

Maybe they could.

---

Tommy's POV:

He woke up the morning shivering, even though hell was always covered in fire.

Attempting to harness all the anger he had, he tried to transform. He tried thinking of the people who hurt him, the parents who left them, the demons who ignored him when he was in pain, but nothing was triggering his powers.

Of course. When he needed them the most, he was never strong enough.

There was a loud banging on his door, and he panicked.

He put on his favorite jacket, a small red and grey one that was way to big for him but he didn't care. He had it when he was born, so he cherished it.