Poor Wolf

(Bendy's POV)

"Ugh...." I say, rubbing my head. I must've hit it hard, it really hurts. 

I look down at my lap. (Y/N) isn't with me.

I start to panic.

Did Alice take her? Is she buried in the rubble of the elevator? Is she on another floor?

"(Y/N)?" I shout groggily. My hand still on the back of my head, I try to get up with my one arm. 

I don't end up standing up, though.

I fall down the rubble facefirst. 

I end up landing with my stomach on the ground, my head looking up, across the floor. 

I see (Y/N) laying on the ground, her eyes closed. 

Here she is.

Oh, no. Is she dead?

I crawl over to her and shake her gently.

"(Y/N)?" I ask. She stirs, and I let out a sigh of relief. "Hey, wake up. Are you okay?"

"Mmmm..." She says sleepily, sitting up. "That was scary...where are we?"

"I'm not sure. At...the bottom?"

"Of the studio?"

"I think so. Are you hurt?"

"No, I'm okay. I might have a bruise or small cut somewhere, but I'm fine."

"Good- ah...."

I bring my hand to the back of my head again. It begins to throb and I sit down.

"Are you hurt?" She asks, looking at my hand, concerned.

"Maybe...I'm guessing what happened is I hit my head when we fell. Then you bounced out of my arms, I think." I say, rubbing my head, and wincing. 

"I can patch it up for you." She says, ripping the bottom of her shirt, standing up, and walking behind me. I feel her move my hand out of the way, and wrap up the spot, going around my horn. It's pretty tight, but it feels better. 

"That better?" She asks, hugging me around my neck and placing her head on my shoulder.

"Yes." I say, turning my head and kissing her cheek. 

"You missed, bby." She says, kissing me and placing one of her hands on my cheek.

I kiss her back, placing my hand on her cheek as well.

I pull away for a second, trying to say something, but she goes in again. 

"Mmmm, hey, (Y/N), let me talk." I say, pulling away, laughing a bit. She giggles too, and stops.

"What?" She asks. 

"We have to find Boris too, have you seen him?" 

"No, I haven't. Well...I think I was awake for a split second, I saw him then. He was trying to wake me up and...I saw someone else...I can't remember. He was here, then someone took him."

"Alice."

"Well, of course, great, wonderful. Just peachy, nice. Do you think Alice will have cupcakes for him?" She says sarcastically. 

"The sarcasm isn't helping."

"Good to know, because this situation is just amazing."

"I said it's not helping."

"It was half sarcasm and half sincere."

"How so?"

"I'm stuck with you."

She smiled and stood up. I got up too. 

I'm coming, buddy.

(Boris's POV)

She has me locked up. 

I have a collar attached to a wall via chain, and my arms are chained behind my back.

She's so cruel.

He begins to whimper.

I let him. I feel his sadness and fear. At least we share one thing.

I can't die a second time.

"Aw, little doggie afraid to die?~" I hear Alice say. I look up, and she was walking over to me.

I heard myself growl.

"Bad dog." She says, kicking me in the gut. I let out a yelp like a dog, and double over, laying my forehead on the ground. 

"C'mere." She says, grabbing my muzzle from underneath and pulling my head up so I'm looking straight at her.

She moves my head a bit more, but I'd had enough. I bit her hand, and she pulls away with a scream.

"Wretched mutt!!" She said, raising my hand as if she was going to hit me. I flinched.

"No." She says, lowering her hand. "You must be in perfect condition for your little...operation.~"

With a cackle, she unhooked the chain on my neck from the wall, and pulled on it as if I was a real dog. 

"Get up, lazy." She said. I glared at her, and tried to get up.

I couldn't.

She just dragged me across the floor. 

And when we arrived to her "operation room", she grabbed me by the fur on my chest and picked me up. It really hurt, so I whimpered. She then threw me on the table. She unchained me, and I tried to escape.

"No!" She shouted, pulling on the chain around my neck, choking me. I was forced back onto the table, where she chained my wrists and ankles onto the table.

She took out a large knife, and held it as if she were about to stab something.

I struggled, and struggled, and struggled. I had to get out. Back to my friends. 

Bendy. (Y/N). 

I'm so sorry.

I started to howl, hoping they could hear me. My last goodbye.

In the middle of a howl, I was cut off.

Alice stabbed me straight in the heart. 

I sucked in one last breath.

And my chest came to a stop.

See: Nothing.

Hear: Nothing.

Taste: Nothing.

Smell: Nothing.

Touch: Nothing.